Ann-Margret is love

MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ann-Margret is love#1
Posted: 8/5/10 at 6:29pm
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
Updated On: 10/2/12 at 06:29 PM
Almira Profile PhotoAlmira Profile Photo
Almira
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
She speaks in that crazy-sexy-soft voice.. sorta like Jackie Kennedy did.

They introduced her as a performer.. and I understand why, but she is really an underrated actress.

Her Blanche in STREETCAR was pretty impressive.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Updated On: 8/5/10 at 06:49 PM
Kristie-K2 Profile PhotoKristie-K2 Profile Photo
Kristie-K2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Speak up LOUISE...I bet the sound man had fun with her...Love Ann, hope she finally wins the Emmy on her 6th try.
MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Great A-M interview from 1991:

"Nobody was ever as sexy as Ann-Margret-ever," remembered Maureen Stapleton, who co-starred in 'Bye Bye Birdie'. "Early on, there was an exhibitors' screening of the movie, all men, like two hundred of them, and I remember how they were with her. This poor thing was such a baby. And I crossed the room and told her, 'I'm the only person in this room who doesn't want to **** you."

Vanity Fair, 1991
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
Updated On: 10/2/12 at 11:51 AM
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She'd be absolutely terrific as Madame Armfeldt in A Little Night Music.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
Jim Colyer Profile PhotoJim Colyer Profile Photo
Jim Colyer
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Everybody likes Ann-Margret.
henrikegerman Profile Photohenrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She's so damn good in "Who Will Love My Children?"
Playbilly Profile PhotoPlaybilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And a very nice woman, to boot.
"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"
ghostlight2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to: