Lea Michele Blatantly Lies To MARIE CLAIRE Magazine

luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Isn't she like 26? That's not so young. She isn't a dumbass teenager. There are teenagers who have been in the spotlight for less time who don't behave like Lea allegedly does.
A work of art is an invitation to love.
SonofRobbieJ
Broadway Legend
I don't know her...and she could be a raging C U Next Tuesday...but this:

'Sneering about how she was offered a replacement role in a Broadway show and saying how she "doesn't do replacements"'

is nothing more than managing your career...and you'd be surprised by the number of people who make this choice, whether they 'deserve' it or not.
CurtainPullDowner
Broadway Legend
These stories sound tame compared to the early antics of everyone's favorite camera-shy Diva.
henrikegerman
Broadway Legend
"Isn't she like 26? That's not so young."

Perhaps not, but I was reflecting on the things I said and did when I was 26.

luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Maybe so, but on the same token, for someone who is so proud of having grown up in this business, you'd think she would know better. Not the opposite effect. Ah well.
Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
She may think that people are not aware of her attitude/reputation. But people are in the know. Maybe karma will bite her on her rear end, once Glee is no more. Time will tell. from RC in Austin, Texas
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
If she's covering it up, how can she think people aren't aware? That doesn't make sense. Obviously she is completely aware.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
LOL. Girlfriend knows and could give two shlts. On her tombstone the quote will be "Don't you know who I am", and hopefully in 100 years when people look at it, it'll be a non rhetorical question.
"I think Glee is way too sharp, smart, witty, clever and emotionally confronting for the masses." - Dave19 - "What's next? Snow Black and the 7 Swaggers? Shasquirta and the Beast? 101 Weavematians? Willis in Ghettoland?" - Dave19, in reference to the new ANNIE remake.
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
lol.
Kad
Broadway Legend
"is nothing more than managing your career...and you'd be surprised by the number of people who make this choice, whether they 'deserve' it or not."

Oh, totally. But I doubt they're condescendingly telling people that they don't "do" replacements.
SonofRobbieJ
Broadway Legend
Well...they're generally condescendingly telling only the people who need to know. The public face is usually better.

I'm generally one who doesn't like diva behavior...but it's something you learn to put up with in this business. And, to be frank, I've been known to throw a diva fit (and I'm a NOBODY). But if you use your diva card prudently, it can be remarkably effective.
Kad
Broadway Legend
The folks she was telling didn't need to know.
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Yes, but you're a nice diva.
Kelly2
Broadway Legend
A total diva and a total phony. Personally, I give her credit for working whatever people find appealing about her to sleep with tons of majorly handsome guys, both on Broadway and out in LA. But to me, there ain't a genuine bone in her body.
"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell
CurtainPullDowner
Broadway Legend
Funny how lte is attacking ms Lea when her fav performer (who is much older) is famous for the same (or worse) behavoir.

Who's lea schtupping, Kelly?
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Kelly, please don't tell us. I really don't need that image in my head.
"I think Glee is way too sharp, smart, witty, clever and emotionally confronting for the masses." - Dave19 - "What's next? Snow Black and the 7 Swaggers? Shasquirta and the Beast? 101 Weavematians? Willis in Ghettoland?" - Dave19, in reference to the new ANNIE remake.
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Ah, I knew that was coming. I envisioned it as I clicked post, for the oldest of habits die so hard, don't they? I'm not really attacking her since I have never experienced it first-hand; I was making an observation about how these threads always seem to progress.

That being said, though I don't know why I dignify you with a response other than that apparently neither of us ever learn, the persistence of the badmouthing is/was much lower, AND I don't think I ever blatantly denied that those things happened. Very different. And THAT being said, I'm, what, 10 years older now, I spend my life working with actors, and fully recognize that ANY actor isn't a pleasant person to be around all the time. Nature of the beast. Oh, and? 10 years later maybe someone has spent some significant time, professionally, with someone else and formed her own truth. If you have anything else to say about it you can message me privately. I don't need to be publicly shamed because of your inability to recognize that children grow up.
Updated On: 12/12/12 at 02:43 PM
Marianne2
Broadway Legend
^ I actually agree with that. It was bad enough when it was fake on Glee.

Speaking of Glee, apparently she and Cory Monteith are dating. It was announced on HLN this morning. So there we go, someone does like her, unless it's all for sex.
"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates
Kelly2
Broadway Legend
I'm not that much of a jerk that I want to out every notch on her bedpost on a public message board, but it's not even so much the names that matter, she's just a straight up ho acting like a naive little priss. The girl parties constantly and is consistently in various degrees of undress with different people every time. Nothing wrong with that, Lindsay Lohan could be her new BFF if she wanted. It just makes me roll my eyes to see her "dating" anyone or acting holier-than-thou.
SonofRobbieJ
Broadway Legend
Oh Jesus F*cking Christ.

Yes...Lea Michele is a c*nt.

And Raul Esparza is a dick.

Guess what. Every f*cking person in this business is either a c*nt or a dick. Every. Last. One. Including the nice ones. We're a group of people who put on costumes and play dress up and expect people to pay to watch us. It is not a business that attracts balanced personalities. And anyone who doesn't understand that should be wearing a helmet full time.
Kelly2
Broadway Legend
"Guess what. Every f*cking person in this business is either a c*nt or a dick. Every. Last. One. Including the nice ones. We're a group of people who put on costumes and play dress up and expect people to pay to watch us. It is not a business that attracts balanced personalities. And anyone who doesn't understand that should be wearing a helmet full time."

Now that I agree with 150%. Preach.
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
And yet I give my life to these crazy people! What is wrong with me?! I am a total failure, and stuck in my teenage stupidity.
Updated On: 12/11/12 at 03:11 PM
faithzilla
Featured Actor
SonofRobbieJ...yes yes yes.

To be honest, the diva behavior just makes me more intrigued by her (of course that's because I don't have to work with her). She's definitely talented and I love watching her perform, and her off-stage antics just make her another hilarious Broadway diva.

As to who she is or isn't sleeping with, that's her business. Girl can get down if she wants to.
SonofRobbieJ
Broadway Legend
"And yet I give my life to these crazy people! What is wrong with me?!"

Your helmet is on the way. I've had it bedazzled.
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
It has to say "I <3 Raul" on it though. Otherwise I will be a diva and reject it.
SonofRobbieJ
Broadway Legend
It says it in Cuban.

You're welcome.

Page: