Up on the Marquee: BETRAYAL
Due to overwhelming demand for "this season's box office champ" (New York Post), the Barrymore Theatre box office (243 West 47th Street) will open early, for one week only, on Monday, July 29 at 10:00 am through Sunday, August 4 at 6:00 pm, for tickets to Harold Pinter's Betrayal, starring Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, and Rafe Spall, and directed by ten-time Tony Award-winner Mike Nichols. The marquee just went up at the Barrymore and you can check it out below!
The box office will be open July 29-August 3 from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, andAugust 4 from Noon to 6:00 pm. After August 4, the box office at the Barrymore will reopen on Tuesday, September 3.
BETRAYAL will begin performances on Tuesday, October 1 at the Barrymore Theatre (243 West 47th Street). Opening night is Sunday, October 27. Betrayal is a strictly limited engagement, running 14 weeks only, through January 5, 2014.
BETRAYAL originally premiered at London's National Theatre in 1978 and was immediately hailed as one of Pinter's masterworks, winning the 1979 Olivier Award for Best New Play. Emma (Rachel Weisz) is married to Robert (Daniel Craig), a publisher, but she has long had an affair with Jerry (Rafe Spall), a literary agent and Robert's best friend; as, in a brilliant device, time is regained, so the full complexity of their relationships comes to light.
Photo Credit: Walter McBride
- Photo Coverage: A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER Cast Has Afternoon Tea at Downton Abbey Food Truck!
- Photo Coverage: KINKY BOOTS' Billy Porter, Stark Sands, Annaleigh Ashford & Jerry Mitchell Unveil Sardi's Portraits!
- FREEZE FRAME: KINKY BOOTS' Billy Porter, Stark Sands, Annaleigh Ashford & Jerry Mitchell Unveil Sardi's Portraits!
- Photo Coverage: Sierra Boggess, Norm Lewis, Zachary Levi & More Tribute Alan Menken at Oscar Hammerstein Awards!
- Photo Coverage: On the Red Carpet at the 2013 Oscar Hammerstein Awards
- Photo Coverage: At the Stage Door for IF/THEN's Final Shows in D.C.
- Photo Coverage: David Henry Hwang, Lynn Nottage & More Launch Cherry Lane Theatre's MENTOR PROJECT 2014
- Photo Flash: Remembering Christopher Evan Welch
- Up on the Marquee: ALADDIN
- Photo Coverage: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation Celebrates 25th Anniversary