Page: 1

Voice of Tomorrow finals next weekend - anyone going?

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The finals of the nationwide search for a young musical theatre singer (called The Voice Of Tomorrow) will be at the Bloomsbury Theatre next weekend (Thursday 28, Friday 29, Saturday 30). Is anyone else planning to go?

I will be there on Saturday night (hopefully recovered from my jet-lag, which is killing me at the moment LOL). I think it should be a great night - audience voting etc. I have two friends amongst the finalists who I'll be cheering for. The problem is - which one do I vote for? lol
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
exedore
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well one guy's your buddy
And one guy's rich
And one's the guy you'd like to make your bitch
I say that's all politics and bullsheeyit
Why not vote for the fella who deserves it?

Vote your heart
Look inside and see what's there
Vote your heart
Deep down you really care...

(And I've been offered tickets for this, may go to the finals even if I do have to call rehearsal the next day.)
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Stephen Sondheim Society's Student Performer of the Year competition is on the 31st. Why do these events always happen at the same time?!