Page: 1

Sensational CHESS in Concert DVD/PBS trailer out now!

Kai3
Swing
Swing
The short and punchy trailer for CHESS in Concert DVD/PBS TV 'Great performance' filmed last year at the Royal Albert Hall in London is out now. Starring Idina Menzel, Josh Groban and Adam Pascal, CHESS in Concert is due a release in UK/Europe on June 15 and USA/Canada on June 16.

You can read more at the Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus news site http://www.icethesite.com and watch the trailer.
icethesite - CHESS in Concert trailer
CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WOW, I can safely say this is one DVD i am VERY excited about!
Beergoggles
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

that is all
Jesus Loves You... Everybody else thinks you're an idiot!
charlieoflondon Profile Photocharlieoflondon Profile Photo
charlieoflondon
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
yay can't wait!
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was over in New York on the night this concert was presented and was gutted that I missed it. So really looking forward to seeing the DVD!
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bob from what I hear about the actual nights it was very touch and go with sound etc, so this simply means that we'll get to see a superbly edited, sound enhanced performance.
I look forward to this later this year on DVD
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks, mama - now I'm not so sorry I missed it. As you say, the quality of the DVD will no doubt be better.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was there and that trailer makes it look like another concert! Looking forward to see how it transfer to DVD
alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's not often you see the word "sensational" used prior to the word CHESS.
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend