Page: 1

o mi god im lk so bfs wiv da Spring Awakenin cast

lovepigeon Profile Photolovepigeon Profile Photo
lovepigeon
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
This is how I imagine the female cast of Spring Awakening might write on their Bebo profiles. On Friday, a friends and I were walking to Waterloo after War Horse, we spotted the girls from Spring Awakening outside the Opera Tavern. Shall we? Shall we? We shall! We went in and got two glasses of possibly the harshest wine I've ever tasted and went outside to talk to them. They were behaving as you would expect a bunch of eighteen year old girls would when they're in big, impressive London drinking Bud out of bottles without their parents watching... rowdy and shouty, and a little bit irritating. As it happened, they pounced on us, asking us what we liked about the show, what our favourites songs were etc. The girl who played Wendla (Charlotte something) was very sweet once we'd calmed her down and started talking properly about the show. In the stairwell, I noticed that the Spring Awakening poster was hanging off the wall. Jesus, is this a sign? I wasn't sure I had a pen. If I had a pen in my satchel, I'd take God up on his offer of a free poster. I rifled round and, as if by some mental miracel, the pen I pull out of the satchel was a Sharpie! Poster gets pulled from the wall and gets signed. After some happy handshakes, we left. Awesome!

F*cking loved War Horse too... I wept like a child for most of it. Also lapped up a bit of Patina Miller (much bigger than I imagined) and Chrissie Hynde on the escalator. Chrissie smelt divine. Oh, and Miranda Richardson was there, looking beautiful as usual. I so would.
Updated On: 4/6/09 at 08:38 AM
CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
One mistake, they would use OMG rather than o mi god lol
toanythingtaboo 2 Profile Phototoanythingtaboo 2 Profile Photo
toanythingtaboo 2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
...and 'lyk' instead of 'lk'. Don't want to be confusing it with 'look' do we? :P
lovepigeon Profile Photolovepigeon Profile Photo
lovepigeon
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
You both speak the truth. I'm also beginning to wish I'd put 'wid' instead of 'wiv'.