Page: 1

oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!

legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#1
Posted: 10/3/08 at 3:35pm
a bit of off-topicness oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY! because its Friday and we can!
im having such a trashy night, Blossom Hill White Zinfandel (with hints of Strawberry and Watermelon ill have you know!!), Cadbury's Caramel :), and Never Forget DVD. Thats right frown on me, but i wanted a wee bit of fun and a laugh = never forget!

hows everyone tonight??
x
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#2
Posted: 10/3/08 at 5:04pm
My sister lent me Bill Bailey's 'Part Troll' on DVD, so I'm having a merry hour and a half watching that tonight, which is lovely. I'm very sad that he's not coming back to 'Never Mind the Buzzcocks'. I'll still be watching it, but it's been so good with the Holy Trinity of Amstell, Bailey, and Jupitus. re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!

Then I might continue watching 'Oz'. It would appear I really enjoy testosterone-laden prison drama! Although I'm having a tough time working out if the violence is OTT and cartoonish, or if the ultra-violent criminals really are THAT ultra-violent...
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#2
Posted: 10/3/08 at 5:11pm
i was about to declare this thread a coplete FAIL! then Weez shows up and things are right in the world :P

prison is probably so boring in real life..! i bet its not half as fun as they make out on Prison Break!!
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#3
Posted: 10/3/08 at 5:17pm
They don't really shy away from the dullness in 'Oz', although they still manage to fit about a zillion things in every episode. I like the narrative structures in the series; they don't do things the way normal TV shows do, from Hill's surreal commentary, to the really theatrical scene-setting they've been doing in a few season 3 eps, and yadda yadda yadda.

Also I hear tell Patti LuPone will be turning up in future episodes. And Betty Buckley. We already get Rita Moreno in every episode, and Elaine Stritch has swung by an' all. It's pretty awesome for divas. XD
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#4
Posted: 10/3/08 at 5:23pm
i dont really tend to do prison dramas...they dont interest me!
omigod..i feel bad, a whole bottle of wine in 2 hours...10units of alcoholmalism...! whats been going on in your week??
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#5
Posted: 10/3/08 at 5:28pm
Um... aside from play rehearsals, mostly reminding myself exactly why I'm never having kids. I've been picking my niece up from school and helping her with her homework this week. I now know who invented the bike, when, where, and why, but as nice as it is to spend time with the family, I'm glad I don't have to be all parental seven days a week, fifty two weeks a year, every year until one of us dies. ^_^

Bill Bailey is now doing the Hokey Cokey in the style of Kraftwerk. It's... BEAUTIFUL.

How's your week been? Quite good, I understand! Much else gone on for you?
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#6
Posted: 10/3/08 at 5:48pm
awh you not the maternal type? i really would like kids one day, although i really do need to wait a few years :P!

the hokey cokey...the greatest bit of choreographjy of the 20th century! re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!
my week has been very good :) yeh the whole little shop thing is good!! lol wem i have a tonne of essays and notes and readsing to do, but if i ignore them they'll go away...right?! damn thought not!
RaspberrySparkles Profile PhotoRaspberrySparkles Profile Photo
RaspberrySparkles
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#7
Posted: 10/3/08 at 6:05pm
Weez: Yah, Das Hokey Cokey =D
My friend insisted it was called the Hokey Pokey for years because apparently that's a type of ice-cream and she thought they both had the same name, her sister had to point out it was a joke, poor thing haha.
She also calls pumpkins pun-kins
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#8
Posted: 10/3/08 at 6:14pm
i think its safe to say, Raspberry, you have very "special" friends.. :P lol
RaspberrySparkles
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#9
Posted: 10/3/08 at 6:18pm
Haha, thanks =P
I think they are rather "special"...they were discussing my birthday present at lunch (unaware I was eavesdroppping re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY! ) and it involves dying things...(another example of my friends' "specialness"...my other friend thought they were going to give me some dead animals..nice) they meant clothes wise..so I asked if they were making me a technicolour dreamcoat re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY! I expected the reaction of just no, but instead they got very excited and said "no but we are now".

Yeah they're special =P hehe
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#10
Posted: 10/3/08 at 6:43pm
ooh i have some very speZial friends..bless em :) omigod id love a technicolour dreamcoat..itd be a hige statement!! haha. what the hell are they doing that involves dying.. eek!

right guys...i need to got to bed, work tomorrow, fun fun fun!! lol im sure it wont be to long before i post again..til tehn so long..fair well... xXx
RaspberrySparkles
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: oh oh What a Feeling...it's FRIDAY!#11
Posted: 10/4/08 at 6:12am
Haha, yup I'm nervous about what it is!
Have a good day at work =) xx
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend