Page: 1

Jersey Boys - top seats for 20!

mpw607
Stand-by
Stand-by
Jersey Boys - top seats for 20!#1
Posted: 9/2/08 at 5:37am
If any one is interested, there's a great deal on day tickets for Jersey Boys at the moment. If you 'phone 0844 482 5152 after 10 am and quote the "Metro Offer" you'll get best available seats for 20 plus booking fee. I tried it yesterday, initially the clerk was going to put me at the front of the Grand Circle (normal price 42?) But as it was a quiet Monday night, the gods were closed off so I got a wonderful seat in the middle of row J (normal price 60) for just 20! You might be equally lucky if you try it today or tomorrow, but probably not on Thursday or Friday where the best available is unlikely to be so good.

The offer ends on Friday - presumably once the schools re-open and people are back from their summer breaks.
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jersey Boys - top seats for 20!#2
Posted: 9/2/08 at 2:43pm
Sounds like you got a great deal!

I think my ticket was 25 for the second off last row in the upper circle!
mpw607
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Jersey Boys - top seats for 20!#2
Posted: 9/2/08 at 3:32pm
I think you maybe got the longterm day ticket deal for students? The Metro offer is quite different and only runs to this Friday. I guess this summer hasn't been that brilliant for tourist trade.

Incidentally one trick to consider is to book Grand Circle seats for a quiet Monday or Tuesday. They sometimes close it off on quiet days and "upgrade" people.