Page: 1

HALF PRICE TICKTES BOOTH

claudia2
Understudy
Understudy
HALF PRICE TICKTES BOOTH#1
Posted: 5/26/07 at 8:21pm
Can someone tell me where is the half price tickets booth in London and what time does it open? Thank you
turquoisefish Profile Phototurquoisefish Profile Photo
turquoisefish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: HALF PRICE TICKTES BOOTH#2
Posted: 5/27/07 at 5:20am
Hi,
the official TKTS booth (the only one I would trust) is in Leicester square in the building with the clock. It opens at 10:00, and is open until 19:00.
There is sometimes 2 queues (one for evening one or matinees) or sometimes one queue so be careful.
The website is at http://www.tkts.co.uk

There is also a booth at Canary Wharf DLR station (which only accepts credit / debit cards) which has the same selection of tickets.
claudia2
Understudy
Understudy
re: HALF PRICE TICKTES BOOTH#2
Posted: 5/27/07 at 9:08pm
Thank you very much!! Do both ticket booths accept credit cards? That is the method of payment we prefer. Thanks for all your help!
turquoisefish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: HALF PRICE TICKTES BOOTH#3
Posted: 5/28/07 at 7:49am
Hi,
The one at Leicester Square accepts Credit / Debit cards as well as cash and theatre tokens. The Canary Wharf one doesn't accept Cash
Wicked63
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: HALF PRICE TICKTES BOOTH#4
Posted: 6/21/07 at 8:26am
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE all of you, when getting tickets from Leicester Sq remember the info the guys have given before- only use the official one with the clock! The others are not to be trusted even tho they look well set up and OK. There are a number of court cases pending over the years regarding tickets from these. All means of payment are accepted at the official one. I was about 7th or 8th in line the day it opened back in 1980 and saw Sweeney Todd at Drury Lane for about a fiver-i saw the 3 shows on the Fri and Sat-mmm.
Sweeney at Drury Lane was the first West End musical to have a top price of 10 pounds!
Updated On: 6/21/07 at 08:26 AM
turquoisefish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: HALF PRICE TICKTES BOOTH#5
Posted: 6/21/07 at 4:29pm
I only ever get my tickets from the theatre (student or day seats) TKTS (official) booth or online from the official sites www.seetickets.com www.delfontmackintosh.co.uk or www.ticketmaster.com
I have inquired at the other booths before but been told about the cheaper tickets that they have which i know to be the cheap tickets anyway, such as balcony.
I have also got emails from Seetickets about www.theboxoffice.com which they run but has discounts available.
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALF PRICE TICKTES BOOTH#6
Posted: 6/21/07 at 5:17pm
Hmm.. we have gotton tickets for WWRY both times we have been in london for the "posh" looking one on the corner and the tickets have been fine. Just have to be careful thats all.