Page: 1

Dreamgirls has 8 oscar noms But snubbed for best pic grrr

songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeaaaaaaaaah well done to dreamgirls i think its the film with the most nominations this year woooh wooh ,well done Hudson and Murphy.

Cant understand why its been snubbed for best pic and director,It was easily better than little miss sunshine

And clint eastwood grrrrrrrr that man annoys me,his film flags of our fathers was so naff that he begged the studio to put out his next film early so he would still have a chance ,and low and behold his film is in for best picture grrrrrrrrrrr
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
purpleprince101 Profile Photopurpleprince101 Profile Photo
purpleprince101
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
really angry at this.
Paulyd Profile PhotoPaulyd Profile Photo
Paulyd
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I agree.

Bill Condon should have been nominated for Best Director and the film should also be nominated for best film. This film is miles better than Chicago, but i have a horrible feeling it might lose out'. Rumour has it that Abigail Breslin is favourite for best supporting actress. If the film only wins one oscar it has to go to Jennifer.

My boss will be there on Oscar night, so i'll get him to root for Jennifer on my behalf.
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Looking at the odds jeniffer Hudson and Eddie Murphy are front runners to win
Listen is also fron runner for best song
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
devonian.t Profile Photodevonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've never been a big fan of the movie 'Chicago'- it all feels too clean and safe.

Unfortunately, 3 of the noms are in the same category- best song- so that reduces the potential haul for 'Dreamgirls'. It deserves a nom for best picture over several of those chosen, although personally I love Little Miss Sunshine