Page: 1

leicester square ticket booth

jonathan2
Swing
Swing
leicester square ticket booth#0
Posted: 10/20/06 at 3:01am
hey, I will be in london for a couple of days from octobre 30th. do you know which shows I will get half price tickets for at the moment? when I tried in july, the official leicester square booth offered such things as blue man...

I am coming all the way from germany, and blue man is quite he last thing I would want to see. is there a chance to get last minute tickets for wicked, spamalot, or avenue q, even if they are full priced?

thanks for your help! j.
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: leicester square ticket booth#1
Posted: 10/20/06 at 4:21am
For a very rough idea of what will be avaliable, check here -

http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/tkts/today

You would need to be extremely lucky to get Spamalot,Avenue Q or Wicked half price. You are best off booking before you go if you would like to see those shows.
jonathan2
Swing
Swing
re: leicester square ticket booth#2
Posted: 10/20/06 at 5:34am
thanks for you reply, I thought so...

does anyone know about the seating at the appolo victoria? how much does one have to spend to see more than half the show?

once I got a last minute ticket for billy elliott and ended up so far up right that I could literally only see half of it.

where would fairly good seats be at wicked?
Pemily Profile PhotoPemily Profile Photo
Pemily
Understudy
Understudy
re: leicester square ticket booth#3
Posted: 10/20/06 at 7:01am
I got my tickets for Wicked at the Leicester Square (Last Wednesday), Q 35/36 for 18,50 Pounds each, the view was great, the tiers are precipitous, so you might wanna get some seats there.

And they had tickets for almost every Broadway show at the Leicester Square: Dirty Dancing, Chicago, Mary Poppins, Billy Elliot, The Producers etc. etc.
Updated On: 10/20/06 at 07:01 AM