Page: 1

whats happening to Mrs J and company??

zerodanny Profile Photozerodanny Profile Photo
zerodanny
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
whats happening to Mrs J and company??#0
Posted: 9/6/06 at 8:24am
has anyone got any news on Blood Brothers? are they going to make it in to a film? and is the west end production closing or not? I t is still on tour does anyone know the cast? is Linda still Mrs J??
**Anything Can Happen If You Let It** SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
Updated On: 9/6/06 at 08:24 AM
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Caught the tour in Bristol on Monday - Linda Nolan is still Mrs Johnstone. Wasn't entirely convinced by either her or the Narrator who was singing in a terribly mannered style rendering the part laughable rather than slightly menacing.

Having said, even this average performance of Blood Brothers still deserved the full standing ovation it got from the stalls and the circle re: whats happening to Mrs J and company??

Still no further news about the film.

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If it's the same Narrator I've seen the last couple of times, then I'm not surprised you weren't convinced. I'm fairly sure the song is 'The Devil's Got Your Number', rather than 'The Devil's Got Yooooooooour nmr'. New Narrator with better enunciation pls!
WhoPaintedTheKitten? Profile PhotoWhoPaintedTheKitten? Profile Photo
WhoPaintedTheKitten?
Understudy
Understudy
That narrator is gonna be in BB for a looooong time! He seems bored in it though.
(And as for the guy who plays Eddie- I think he's been in it for about 20 years!!!)
"...if you rearrange the letters in the word unemployed, it spells OPPORTUNITY!" - Gary Coleman, Ave. Q