Page: 1

Taboo

Taboo_Freak
Swing
Swing
Taboo#0
Posted: 12/20/05 at 9:49am
Just a Quickie, But does anyone have any info on a return for Taboo, either UK tour or return to the west end? thought it was one of the best shows ever, and had a wicked resposes, so i don't see why not. Would be very appriciative if so. And are there any other Taboo freaks out there?
daleydiddle Profile Photodaleydiddle Profile Photo
daleydiddle
Swing
Swing
re: Taboo#1
Posted: 12/30/05 at 3:48pm
taboofreak i know how you feel i absolutely loved the show it was brilliant and miss it so much as i saw in london then it went on tour in birmingham at the theatre where i work and watched every show i feel it worked better there and just got better every night. People have asked Boy George to tour it again and he said 'never say never' but it is rumoured that boy george is appearing in a reality show very soon. so you never know the success from that it might happen. what is your favourite song from the show? It's a shame there isn't a vocal score out there for audition purposes.
GO A-WAY! ME BUUUUSSSSYYYY
PussyGaloreinperson Profile PhotoPussyGaloreinperson Profile Photo
PussyGaloreinperson
Understudy
Understudy
re: Taboo#2
Posted: 2/2/06 at 1:18am
I love taboo call me
-Today for you, Tomorrow for me!
LC
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Taboo#3
Posted: 2/19/06 at 7:49pm
l don't think BG owns the rights, so it's not really up to him, if it tours again, or is revived.
everythingtaboo Profile Photoeverythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Taboo#4
Posted: 2/19/06 at 8:49pm
Does anybody know if the London/UK cast went on to other high-profile or West End gigs?

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008
daleydiddle Profile Photodaleydiddle Profile Photo
daleydiddle
Swing
Swing
re: Taboo#5
Posted: 2/20/06 at 4:19am
it has been announced that Luke Evans the original Billy in the west end production has been cast in the london production of Avenue Q
GO A-WAY! ME BUUUUSSSSYYYY

Page: 1