Page: 1

Priscilla Running Time Question

chriswin
Swing
Swing
Priscilla Running Time Question#1
Posted: 7/17/10 at 4:41pm
I heard the running time for this show is 2 hours and 45 minutes. Does this include intermission? Is the entire time devoted to the "story" or, like Mamma Mia, is there a mini concert at the end? I want to see Priscilla when it comes to Toronto this fall and want to see a 2:00pm matinee and still be able to catch a 5:00pm train to Montreal - the station is approx 10 minutes from the theatre. Is it possible? Would the show be the same, do you think, or would they possible make changes before it opens in Toronto? Thank you.
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Priscilla Running Time Question#2
Posted: 7/17/10 at 5:09pm
^It was bang on 2 hours 40 last time I went (2 Sundays ago). There is a kind of "megamix" at the end but it is only the last 5 minutes and it is when they do the bows too, and the costumes for the finale are fantastic. If you ran, I'd say you could easily make it. It actually reminds me how I had 5 minutes to run from the Palace over to Charing X station to catch my train - I missed it Priscilla Running Time Question. Hopefully you will have better luck.
theatrepaul Profile Phototheatrepaul Profile Photo
theatrepaul
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Priscilla Running Time Question#2
Posted: 7/18/10 at 4:56am
Bear in mind there may be some changes to the show when it gets to Toronto, so probably best check with the theatre if timings are tight for you.