Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino Celebrates 25 Years of Fun
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is celebrating its silver anniversary with an extensive celebration in appreciation of guests, locals and employees. The iconic venue's commemorative festivities include a lineup of special events throughout the month of January, gift giveaways and year-long specials. Since opening its doors on Jan. 15, 1990, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino has been the go-to place for fun and excitement, as well as a haven for Las Vegas locals.
"The Rio has been an enormous success in Las Vegas for the last 25 years, bringing wild, uninhibited fun to millions of visitors and locals alike," said General Manager Dan Walsh. "This resort has been an iconic figure in the Las Vegas market with unparalleled amenities and exceptional customer service, which has created a sense of loyalty and family with our employees and customers. To show our appreciation, the Rio is thrilled to celebrate this momentous occasion with several exciting promotions and events"
Anniversary celebrations throughout the hotel and casino will include:
· A special 25th anniversary Rio Rita bobble head local's gift giveaway will be distributed on Friday, Jan. 15 with invitation.
· A $25,000 slot tournament on Saturday, Jan. 17 free for all Total Rewards members, registration begins at 10 a.m. with the tournament starting at 1 p.m.
· Free admission for the public to VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub on Saturday, Jan. 17 with $25 Witch Doctor drink specials.
· Throughout the month of January, silver anniversary beads will be distributed to guests at various locations in the casino.
· Throughout the year, each restaurant will feature its own unique spin on the classic margarita, served in a souvenir 25th anniversary glass for $25 or $30.
o Hash House A Go Go-Strawberry Lemonade Margarita
o Carnival World Buffet - Lime and Strawberry Margarita
o Village Seafood Buffet - Strawberry, Mango, or Lime Margarita
o Buzio's - Mango Margarita
o VooDoo Steakhouse- VooDoo Rita
o Martorano's- Sparkling Italian Margarita
o All-American Bar & Grill, Race and Sports, Village Bar, Masquerade Bar, and iBar- Lime Margarita on the rocks with Cuervo Silver
· Locals will receive 25% off at casino restaurants and bars throughout the entire year with a Total Rewards card. Participating restaurants include: Carnival World Buffet, Village Seafood Buffet, Martorano's, Buzios and more. Offer not valid at Hash House A Go Go.
To continue the celebration, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino will host an anniversary reception on Wednesday, Jan. 14 from 4 to 6 p.m. at VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub. Free to locals, visitors and employees, the event will feature appearances by Rio headliners Penn & Teller, Chippendales and a newly crowned Rio Rita. Guests can celebrate the milestone anniversary with a complimentary champagne toast and celebratory cake. In addition, approximately 80 employees will be honored for their dedication and service to Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino since opening day.
About Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, home of the World Series of Poker, offers guests a unique all-suite hotel experience. Complete with 2,522 all-suite hotel rooms - including 380 newly designed Samba suites - the property overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and sits one block west of the famed boulevard. The resort features a variety of entertainment options including headliners Penn & Teller, the world-famous Chippendales, Crown Theater and the VooDoo Zip Line, an adrenaline-rushing thrill ride that offers a 360-degree panorama of the famed Las Vegas Strip from 490 feet above the ground. Rio is home to a diverse array of dining and nightlife experiences including Hash House A Go Go, Martorano's, Voodoo Steak, KJ Dim Sum & Seafood, iBar, VooDoo Beach and, with panoramic views of The Strip, VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub. Rio also offers the Rio Secco Golf Club. Recognized by USA Today as one of the "Top 10 Golf Destinations in the World," Rio Secco Golf Club is an 18-hole championship course designed by famed architect Rees Jones and home to the Butch Harmon School of Golf. For more information, please visitwww.riolasvegas.com or caesarslasvegas.mediaroom.com to access media materials and request high-resolution images. Find Rio on Facebook and follow on Twitter.