Annapurna Theatre Seeking Assistant - Annapurna PicturesBack to Jobs | View More Full Time Jobs - Administrative Listings
ANNAPURNA THEATRE ASSISTANT
Annapurna Theatre, the live stage division of Annapurna Pictures with a presence in New York and London, is looking to add an administrative assistant to the team to assist the Co-Heads of the division.
The ideal candidate is kind, passionate about theatre and has an extensive knowledge of theatre history and current theatre makers. Annapurna Theatre credits include FLEABAG (NY and West End), AMERICAN UTOPIA (Tony Award), THE LEHMAN TRILOGY, COMPANY, THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE, NETWORK, NINE NIGHT (Olivier Award) and more.
New York City Reporting: Co-Heads of Annapurna Theatre (New York and London)
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
• Answering and directing a high volume of email and phone calls.
• Effectively interacting and communicating with all levels of employees as well as high- profile writers, directors, talent, agents, managers, producing partners and production staff with utmost professionalism.
• Use sound judgment and practice discretion at any given time. A commitment to confidentiality is paramount.
• Handle pressure in a professional manner.
• Scheduling meetings, conference calls, and manage calendars in multiple global time zones.
• Assist with special projects, research and maintenance of internal tracking documents.
• Participate in the review of various media and content (such as play texts, music, novels, podcasts, films, etc.) on behalf of the department, including writing clear and concise coverage.
• Assist in the tracking and cultivation of up-and-coming writers, directors and talents for projects at Annapurna.
• Manage executive travel.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience at an agency/entertainment company.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in theatre preferred.
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Organized and analytical. Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Possess the highest level of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter including – (A.) Your favorite play and favorite musical. (B.) what you most want to see on stage to email@example.com.
Salary: Based on Experience