See Which Acts Made it Through to the Semi-Finals on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT
Last night, America's Got Talent announced the next set of acts that have made it through to the Semi-Finals. Semi-finals will be September 4 and 11th with the results shows on September 5 and 12th. The final live show will be September 18th with the winner announced September 19th.
MOVING ONTO SEMI-FINALS:
- Makayla Phillips: 15-Year-Old Performs Beautiful Rendition Of "Issues" - America's Got Talent 2018:
- Da Republik: Dominican Republic Dance Crew Stuns With Incredible Flips - America's Got Talent 2018:
- Noah Guthrie: Musician Brings The House Down With Original Song - America's Got Talent 2018:
- Samuel J. Comroe: Comedian Tells Hilarious Puppy Adoption Story - America's Got Talent 2018:
- Voices of Hope Children's Choir: Inspiring Kids Sing "A Million Dreams" - America's Got Talent 2018:
- Glennis Grace: Incredible Singer Dazzles The Crowd With "Never Enough" - America's Got Talent 2018:
- Duo Transcend: Married Couple Retries Dangerous Blindfold Trapeze Trick - America's Got Talent 2018:
After a record-breaking season 12, summer phenomenon "America's Got Talent" returned on Monday, May 29 with creator and judge Simon Cowell returning alongside Mel B, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel.
Supermodel, entrepreneur and business CEO Tyra Banks joined the team last summer as host and melded effortlessly with the judges, bringing her unmistakable personal flair and verve to the show.
With the search open to acts of all ages, "America's Got Talent" has brought the variety format back to the forefront of American culture by showcasing unique performers from around the world. The series is a true celebration of creativity and talent, featuring a colorful array of singers, dancers, comedians, contortionists, impressionists, magicians, ventriloquists and hopeful stars, all vying to win America's hearts and $1 million.