Charitybuzz Launches Limited-Time Hollywood Auction, Presented By Karma Automotive
Charitybuzz is pleased to premiere its Hollywood Auction, providing access to Fall's newest TV shows, the most anticipated movies, incredibly talented directors, screenwriters, producers, actors and more - bidders can step on set, snag a role, or get exclusive access to previews and premieres. The best part? It's all to benefit worthy non-profit causes.The Hollywood Auction is driven by Karma Automotive, and is part of the successful Charitybuzz Curates program, which has included themes like Broadway, Fashion, Golf and Music. The Charitybuzz Hollywood Auction is live Oct. 3-19, at https://www.charitybuzz.com/theme/hollywoodauction2017/lots. "The Charitybuzz Hollywood Auction is more than a collection of entertainment items - it can give bidders unique opportunities to advance their careers and network with game-changers in the industry, and to do so while giving back to important causes," said Jan Friedlander Svendsen, Chief Marketing Officer at Charity Network, Charitybuzz's parent company. "We're thrilled to bring these once-in-a-lifetime experiences to the Charitybuzz community, thanks to our generous donors and our sponsor Karma Automotive." Bidding is now open for the following, among dozens of other exciting lots:
- Opportunity to reshoot your favorite scene from a film of your choice at the film's original production location, and hold a private screening of your acting debut at a local theater - plus roundtrip airfare and 5-night accommodations,
- Experience a walk-on role (non-speaking) on Hulu's The Handmaid's Tale, in Toronto, Canada,
- Meet Julianne Moore at the premiere of Suburbicon,
- Tour backstage at the 24th annual SAG Awards rehearsal and two front-row red carpet bleacher seats to the Awards, and
- Attend your own pitch meeting with History Channel VP Sean Boyle.
Charitybuzz Hollywood Auction sponsor Karma Automotive is pleased to pay it forward. "Our link to the arts and creative community is core to our brand," said Jim Taylor, Karma Automotive Chief Revenue Officer. "That link is even stronger when the community is coming together to help others in need."
The Hollywood Auction isn't just an auction of "entertainment items", it's an auction of unique opportunities that are not only entertaining but also have the potential to provide our bidders with opportunities of advancing their career, networking with game-changers and getting a highly sought after experience alongside the best in the business.
Additional Hollywood experiences will be added throughout the auction.