Top Tracks & Albums: Miley Cyrus Tops iTunes Singles Chart with WRECKING BALL, Week Ending 9/15
iTunes has become the most comprehensive, streamlined way to purchase music, and BWW Music has rounded up the most popular tracks and albums on the digital marketplace for the week ending September 15.
Miley Cyrus bested the single competition this week on iTunes with WRECKING BALL taking the top spot. Katy Perry's ROAR fell to the second spot, while Lorde's ROYALS held on to the third position.
On the album side of things, pre-orders for Drake's NOTHING WAS THE SAME propelled him to the top of the chart, with The Weekend's KISS LAND following, and Keith Urban's FUSE rounding out the top three, while last week's top seller, Ariana Grande's YOURS TRULY, fell to the sixth position.
To purchase any of music below, download and head on over to iTunes.
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Songs
1) WRECKING BALL - Miley Cyrus
2) ROAR - Katy Perry
3) ROYALS - Lorde
4) WAKE ME UP - Avicii
5) APPLAUSE - Lady Gaga
6) HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME (Feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake
7) BERZERK - Eminem
8) HOLY GRAIL (Feat. Justin Timberlake) - Jay Z
9) BLURRED LINES (Feat. T.J. and Pharell) - Robin Thicke
10) THAT'S MY KIND OF NIGHT - Luke Bryan
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Albums
1) NOTHING WAS THE SAME - Drake
2) KISS LAND - The Weekend
3) FUSE (Deluxe Version) - Keith Urban
4) MIDNIGHT MEMORIES (Deluxe) - One Direction
5) CRASH MY PARTY - Luke Bryan
6) YOURS TRULY - Ariana Grande
7) B.O.A.T.S. II #METIME (Deluxe) - 2 Chainz
8) THE ELECTRIC LADY - Janelle Monae
9) THE LOVE CLUB - EP - Lorde
10) AM - Arctic Monkeys