A guy at the TKTS board......

MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A guy at the TKTS board......#1
Posted: 2/29/08 at 4:33pm
A guy at the TKTS board......

Have you ever seen a guy at the TKTS board that tells people what shows are about, that looks like Gregory Everett Proops. A comedian seen on Whose Line is it Anyway? and the dating show Rendez-View.
I've seen him everytime I go there and I always that he looks like him.

Scarywarhol Profile PhotoScarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A guy at the TKTS board......#2
Posted: 2/29/08 at 4:38pm
I do believe I know who you're talking about!
sally1112 Profile Photosally1112 Profile Photo
sally1112
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A guy at the TKTS board......#2
Posted: 2/29/08 at 4:42pm
It is Greg!
CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A guy at the TKTS board......#3
Posted: 2/29/08 at 4:57pm
He's a nice guy. I always have TKTS be my meeting place for friends, so while I'm waiting I'll chat with him on occasion.
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
thetinymagic2 Profile Photothetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A guy at the TKTS board......#4
Posted: 2/29/08 at 4:59pm
Do you guys mean Ian, the British guy? I've gabbed with him for years and he's very nice and knowledgeable.
MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A guy at the TKTS board......#5
Posted: 2/29/08 at 5:05pm
Well, I have no idea what his name is, but I'm sure it is the same guy we are talking about. I just have always thought that he looked like the comedian!
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A guy at the TKTS board......#6
Posted: 2/29/08 at 6:45pm
Whenever people ask me if i have any idea what the show is about, I always give them completely erroneous information; "Annie Get Your Gun? That's the show with Madonna in it!" "Hairspray? That's the hippie anti-war musical where everyone gets naked- not for the kidies, Nosir!" It pases the time while I wait in line.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.