Page: 1

Our first nominee for "Mother of the Year"

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"An Algonquin mom faces multiple felony and misdemeanor charges for allegedly giving children as young as 12 alcohol and cigarettes at a New Year’s Eve party at her house and then helping four teens vandalize a nearby home eight days later in retaliation for a MySpace posting about that party."

Yep. Thirty kids for a Party- she supplied cigarettes and booze. When one of the 12 year olds posted about it on their My Space page later, she drove four kids over to egg her house and vandalize the parent's car. In case you're wondering: Four Felonies and a baker's dozen misdemeanors so far.

Mom let kids drink
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OK YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE HER MUGSHOT! She turned herself in, so she had plenty of time to "get pretty" for the camera. I can almost hear her say "I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille!"
Mugshot
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Mistress Overdone Profile PhotoMistress Overdone Profile Photo
Mistress Overdone
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
WOW that's frightening! I see Botox, I see lip implants... re: Our first nominee for 'Mother of the Year'
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is she an Evil Lesbian Mom?
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wondered if she were an evil transvestite mom, actually.
SweetQintheLights
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sadly, I do not believe this is going to win for Mother of the Year.

Is the mother who is proud of her 3 year old is 84 pounds up for a nomination?
"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/26/08 at 8:09pm
Updated On: 2/21/09 at 08:09 PM
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
she's hot. But I'm with fromage, it would take something pretty drastic to out do Britney.
....but the world goes 'round
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She's not technically evil until egged-house-girl kills herself. And then the entire country will go over to her house with pitchforks and torches.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
best12bars Profile Photobest12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought I recognized her!!!

...from the Muppet Show.

re: Our first nominee for 'Mother of the Year'
"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22
mattonstage Profile Photomattonstage Profile Photo
mattonstage
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Let's not forget 'Hannah Montana" letter writing Mom.
Also, Beth Modica, a former district attorney in Rockland County, NY, who was busted for giving alcohol to, smoking pot with, and having 'relations' with some 15 and 16 yr. old boys, members of her son's hockey team.
And why stop at Britney, what about Jamie Lynn and their mother as well.
I killed the boss, you don't think they're gonna fire me over a thing like that!!!!
miss pennywise Profile Photomiss pennywise Profile Photo
miss pennywise
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's cute, Besty. But that's a very old picture of her. This one is more recent:

re: Our first nominee for 'Mother of the Year'
"Be on your guard! Jerks on the loose!"

http://www.roches.com/television/ss83kod.html

"If any relationship involves a flow chart, get out of it...FAST!"

~ Best12Bars
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/27/08 at 1:33am
Updated On: 2/21/09 at 01:33 AM
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She's a MILF!
blaxx Profile Photoblaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
best12bars I take that VERY personal...you owe me an apology!!! hmph, what a nerve!
Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
you know, Janice always reminded me of Stevie Nicks.
Pippin Profile PhotoPippin Profile Photo
Pippin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And our second nominee is.......#16
Posted: 2/6/08 at 11:36am
Here is our second nomination of the year

"ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. - Police have arrested a motorist they say had a 24-pack of beer strapped in with a seat belt but had a 16-month-old girl unrestrained in the back seat with the toddler's mother.

Tina D. Williams was pulled over in St. Augustine on Sunday for allegedly running a red light.

A 24-pack of Busch beer was strapped in with the passenger-side seat belt, according to an arrest report. The girl was in the back seat with 20-year-old Amber Tedrick, who is the toddler's mother.

Williams, 46, said she didn't know why the child wasn't restrained.

Williams refused to take a breath test and a deputy found two metal pipes commonly used to smoke drugs in her purse, authorities said.

Williams was charged with driving under the influence, child abuse, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without a license, a jail official said. She remained in the St. Johns County jail Tuesday after bail was set at $31,000.

The jail did not have the name of her attorney. It was not clear if Tedrick would face any charges, but the child was released to her care, according to The Florida Times-Union."

Screw the kid, I gotta get this beer home safe!!!
"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
Updated On: 2/6/08 at 11:36 AM
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And our second nominee is.......#17
Posted: 5/21/09 at 2:50pm