Page: 1

Silly Voters

AlexanderB Profile PhotoAlexanderB Profile Photo
AlexanderB
Understudy
Understudy
Silly Voters#1
Posted: 12/10/07 at 4:59pm
I was talking to my [usually very smart] mother yesterday, and hung up the telephone really confused.

She said that she was going to vote for Hillary because the nation needed a woman president, and from my mom that kind of made sense. She lines up with Hillary's politics okay anyway.

...but now Obama is clearly a better candidate because Oprah is on the trail with him. Whaaat?

The sad part is that my mother probably is not the only one.
It seems like this upcomming election is going to be a fasion show, an it worries me a little bit.
Primaries could change all of this though.

Thoughts?
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
re: Silly Voters#2
Posted: 12/10/07 at 5:01pm
My thought is that your mom is stupid.
bobby_luvs_bway Profile Photobobby_luvs_bway Profile Photo
bobby_luvs_bway
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Silly Voters#2
Posted: 12/10/07 at 5:02pm
I might not call her stupid, but I would say she is not steadfast in her beliefs.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Silly Voters#3
Posted: 12/10/07 at 5:08pm
sock?
....but the world goes 'round
AlexanderB
Understudy
Understudy
re: Silly Voters#4
Posted: 12/10/07 at 5:09pm
No exactly...the steadfast part.

What confused me is that my mom has a masters in communications and is a well informed person, and she's not the only one.

My very liberal professor, during a class discussion, informed the class that he would be voting as left as possible in all actions for the next four years to undo the damage done on this country for the past eight years. This also mostly lines up with his politics, but for voters to start voting so uninformed really seems to be apparent with this upcomming election.
LizzieCurry Profile PhotoLizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Silly Voters#5
Posted: 12/10/07 at 6:49pm
re: Silly Voters

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Silly Voters#6
Posted: 12/10/07 at 7:10pm
Okay,

Never mind my 'hello' to you.

It's obvious you are another arm of HDT or the other crap spewers here.

Go somewhere else.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Silly Voters#7
Posted: 12/10/07 at 7:13pm
No sillier than voting for George W. Bush.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
AlexanderB
Understudy
Understudy
re: Silly Voters#8
Posted: 12/10/07 at 7:53pm
It seems like my examples were not really diverse ie: Obama, Clinton, liberal in general. I was trying to make a point of voting uninformed, not liberal or conservative.
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Silly Voters#9
Posted: 12/10/07 at 8:44pm
yup, sock....they are so obvious
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Silly Sock Puppets#10
Posted: 12/10/07 at 8:45pm
You're trying to say that all stipid people are liberal.

You ARE a sock puppet!

TIME FOR THE OFFICIAL "I AM NOT A SOCK PUPPET" QUESTIONNAIRE!
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Silly Sock Puppets#11
Posted: 12/10/07 at 8:49pm
Like clockwork, once a week.

Who do we think this one is?
....but the world goes 'round
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Silly Sock Puppets#12
Posted: 12/10/07 at 8:54pm
a) fenchurch

b) voiceanth

c) jose

d) robbo

e) all of the above, from the same crackshack
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
socks#13
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:08pm
oh, a...f*ck you you, you f*cking piece of sh*t. choke on pj's f*cking c*ck.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
socks#14
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:52pm
Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.stupid than I thought. You are lot more stupid than I thought.an I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.Wow. You are lot more stupid than Wow. You are lot more stupid than I thought.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2