Page: 6

Mean Girls Cast Replacements

Broadway Buddy
Stand-by
Stand-by
Mean Girls Cast Replacements #126
Posted: 11/30/19 at 5:36pm
I was thinking about this earlier, but I feel like for one matinee, they would put Tina Fey into those roles. I got that idea from the mean girls SNL skit I have watched a couple times. Doubt it will happen, but I would pay to see it.
magictodo123
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mean Girls Cast Replacements #127
Posted: 12/1/19 at 3:52am

Broadway Buddy said: "I was thinking about this earlier, but I feel like for one matinee, they would put Tina Fey into those roles. I got that idea from the mean girls SNL skit I have watched a couple times. Doubt it will happen, but I would pay to see it."

Making her Broadway debut in a role she originated on film—that’d be amazing and I agree I would absolutely pay to see that 

Emmaloucbway
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mean Girls Cast Replacements #128
Posted: 12/1/19 at 11:35am

I feel like this track is a great opportunity for stunt casting (like Fey, Gasteyer, a different SNL alum, etc), especially as Mean Girls heads into the slower winter season (Jan-Feb). 

copathetiic
Swing
Swing
Mean Girls Cast Replacements #129
Posted: 12/4/19 at 5:40pm

A cast member posted a picture to his Instagram story of them during rehearsal with the caption “checking out the work of the illustrious Catherine Brunell” so I think we have our answer

Call_me_jorge Profile PhotoCall_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mean Girls Cast Replacements #130
Posted: 1/11/20 at 5:20pm

Erika Henningsen just announced on Instagram that she’ll be departing the show on February 22nd.

magictodo123
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mean Girls Cast Replacements #131
Posted: 1/14/20 at 6:45am

I had a post-dated ticket and chose to see the show today. By chance it'll also be Cameron Dallas' first show! I shall report back. I refuse to judge someone in a role until I see them perform (like Cody Simpson in Anastasia). I think people are WAY too quick to judge. So I will be going in with an open mind! 

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement