American Psycho Demo

The Dark I Know Well
Chorus Member
American Psycho Demo
Posted: 1/5/14 at 08:20am
Anyone know hi to get your hands on it? Any it the tracks online?
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
American Psycho Demo
Posted: 1/5/14 at 09:22am
This isn't the whole demo, and you may have already heard it, but this interview has quite a few clips of the demo recording throughout.
Personally I think they sound pretty poor, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it is onstage - demos are almost always so different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QcOdiHArQo
THEATRE 2014: Strangers on a Train ***1/2; From Here to Eternity **; Stephen Ward *****; The Wolves of Willoughby Chase (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; American Psycho ****; Putting it Together *****; West Side Story (UK Tour, Bristol) ***1/2; Bold Girls (Progress Theatre, Reading) ***; Blithe Spirit ****; The Magic Flute (RWCMD) ***; Stephen Ward *****; Secret Cinema: The Grand Budapest Hotel *****; Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour Wimbledon) ****; The Lion King ****; Arcadia (Bristol Tobacco Factory) ****; The Weir *****; Good People ***; Other Desert Cities *****; Dirty Rotten Scoundrels ***; Urinetown *****; The Testament of Mary ***; Other Desert Cities *****; Miss Saigon ****; King Charles III *; Not About Heroes (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; In the Heights *****; London Road (Bristol Old Vic) ****; God of Carnage (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; The Hills of Tomorrow (Cardiff RepCo) ****; Mr. Burns ****; Love Labour's Lost...and Won (Reading Open Air Theatre) *****; Pacific Overtures (Union Theatre) ***1/2; Pippin *****; Hedwig and the Angry Inch *****; A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder ****; Cabaret *****; If/Then ***; COMING UP: The Crucible (Old Vic), The Pajama Game, Kate Bush: Before The Dawn, Gypsy (Chichester), Here Lies Love, Made in Dagenham, Women on the Verge of the Nervous Breakdown, City of Angels.

Message Board

BWW BLOGS