Comscore

The Magistrate running time

Musical-Matt Profile Photo
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/6/13 at 11:42am
I am off to see the magistrate on Thursday with a friend but what time does it finish? Has anyone seen the show? It would be a great help if someone had as I am trying to plan my journey back home! Thanks :)
No Doubt Our Paths Will Cross Again ! Matt
Sean2 Profile Photo
Sean2
Featured Actor
Posted: 1/6/13 at 01:26pm
It runs 2 hours 40 minutes, including a 20-minute interval. Hope you enjoy it!
Musical-Matt Profile Photo
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/6/13 at 01:44pm
So i should be out somewhere in the region of about 9:45?
No Doubt Our Paths Will Cross Again ! Matt
Sean2 Profile Photo
Sean2
Featured Actor
Posted: 1/6/13 at 02:21pm
If it starts at 7.30, you won't be out until around 10.15pm.

Updated On: 1/6/13 at 02:21 PM
bob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/14/13 at 06:41pm
Yes - was in seeing it tonight - 7.30. start & finished at 10.10.
And it was 2 hours 40 minutes of sheer delight. Farce at its best - with consummate comic timing. The interwoven singing was fabulous - and the set was fantastic.
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol**** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** LiCallawayI(cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand**** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)**** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert**** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends*** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!**** Zanna, Don't!**** West End Fest**** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn*** Pacific Overtures ***** The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time**** Julius Caesar*** Anything Can Happen**** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Forbidden Broadway**** Is There Life After High School? (Swansea)**** Dessa Rose***** Marry Me A Little***** Dogfight***** Bare (Edinburgh)**** 6 (Edinburgh)**** The Addams Family (Edinburgh)**** The Girl Who (Edinburgh)** Unfaithful (Edinburgh)***** Alba (Edinburgh)*** Connected (Edinburgh)**** See Rock City** The Apple Tree**** Edges**** Hamlisch**** Dogfight***** The Return Of The Soldier**** The Dreaming**** Mamma Mia**** Dr Scroggy's War**** Les Miserables***** Joseph***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** Skyhawk (Swansea)**** The Scottsboro Boys***** Memphis***** Love Story***** Altar Boyz**** Into The Woods***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** In Time O' Strife (NTS tour, Cardiff)**** Damm Yankees**** Natalie Weiss**** The Little Dancer***** If/Then***** The Band Wagon***** The Fortress Of Solitude***** On The Town*** The Last Ship***** Allegro***** Saturday Night***** Side Show***** Made In Dagenham*** Girlfriends**** Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well****
SoonerOrLater Profile Photo
SoonerOrLater
Broadway Star
Posted: 1/15/13 at 08:53am
I'm going Thursday too!

Which also means seeing the NT live broadcast...er live! (or going to the theatre as we normally call it...)

Maybe I'm on nobody's side http://phdconfessions.blogspot.com/

Message Board

Assassins 22 Posts
Imelda Staunton Gypsy 23 Posts

BWW BLOGS

Advertisement