Instituting a new three letter rating system for my reviews for 2014. They'll range from best to worst as WOW (A canâ€™t miss), YAY (Too damn good), MEH+ (Good, with some great things going for it), MEH (Just OK), NAH (You can miss this one) and WTF (I think you can figure out my complex code there).
Jay is also an actor in the local Seattle scene. Follow me on Twitter @SeattleBdwyGeek
- BWW Reviews: Balagan's ERNEST SHACKLETON Has Come to Rescue Us from the Ordinary
- BWW Reviews: Well Performed Frustration in ACT's BETHANY
- BWW Reviews: NCTC's TAILS OF WASPS Explores the 'What' of Scandal But Lacks the 'Why'
- BWW Interview: Chatting about ERNEST SHACKLETON LOVES ME with Valerie Vigoda and Wade McCollum
- BWW Reviews: SEATTLE VICE at ACT Remembers the Smutty Fun
- BWW Reviews: SSR's KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN Lacks The Heat and The Fear
- BWW Reviews: THE TUTOR at Village Theatre Abandons Itself
- BWW Reviews: A Bit Too YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN at SMT Still Sparks With Life
- BWW Reviews: Seattle Shakes' IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST Is Thoroughly Delightful
- BWW Reviews: ROYAL BLOOD at West of Lenin Digs Up Dysfunction Amidst Perfection