Instituting a new three letter rating system for my reviews for 2014. They'll range from best to worst as WOW (A canâ€™t miss), YAY (Too damn good), MEH+ (Good, with some great things going for it), MEH (Just OK), NAH (You can miss this one) and WTF (I think you can figure out my complex code there).
Jay is also an actor in the local Seattle scene. Follow me on Twitter @SeattleBdwyGeek
- BWW Reviews: THE LAST FIVE YEARS Gets a New Vision from LungFish
- BWW Reviews: Book-It's FRANKENSTEIN Filled with Chilling Imagery and Befuddling Choices
- BWW Reviews: ON THE AIR at Teatro ZinZanni Is Three Hours of Pure Joy
- BWW Reviews: Seattle Rep's VENUS IN FUR - In a Word, Delicious
- BWW Reviews: MARISOL from Collision Project Feels Overly 'Edgy'
- BWW Reviews: SPELLING BEE at SMT Embraces the Charming Flaws in Us All
- BWW Reviews: 5th Avenue's SPAMALOT - As Close to Broadway as You're Going to Get
- BWW Reviews: THE EQUATION from Theatre 9/12 â€“ Two Stories that Don't Quite Hold Together
- BWW Reviews: THE FOREIGNER at Village Packs the Laughs with Intelligence
- BWW Reviews: Seattle Rep's A GREAT WILDERNESS Burns with Thoughtful Poetic Beauty