WICKED Manila Launches #selphie Instagram Contest, 11/4-28
Manila, Philippines, November 3, 2013--Concertus Manila, co-producer of the international touring production of Broadway's biggest blockbuster, Stephen Schwartz's "Wicked: The Untold Stories of the Witches of Oz," which is set to open at the Cultural Center of the Philippines two months from now, has just launched its #selphie Instagram contest for fans.
Below are the contest guidelines:
1. Follow @concertusmanila on Instagram.
2. Take a photo of yourself as Elphaba or any "Wicked" character and upload it on Instagram. Upload one entry per person.
3. When uploading your "SELPHIE," don't forget to use the hashtags #selphie and #wickedmanila2014 and tag @concertusmanila.
4. The photo with the most number of likes will win an exclusive prize! There will only be one winner.
5. Upload photos from November 4-28.
Winner of 50 major awards including a Grammy Award and three Tony Awards, "Wicked" tells the untold story of the Witches of Oz, based on the 1939 film musical, "The Wizard of Oz," and on the 1995 Gregory Maguire novel, "Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West," in a grand scale production: Long before Dorothy dropped in the Land of Oz, two other girls forge a heartwarming friendship: Elphaba, born with emerald green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood; Galinda/Glinda, is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. "Wicked" follows their remarkable odyssey and how these two unlikely friends grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and the Good Witch.
Playing its 10th year at the Gershwin Theatre on Broadway, "Wicked's" North American and international productions have comulatively grossed more than $3.1 billion in ticket sales, and have been seen by nearly 38 million people worldwide.
For more information, visit wickedthemusical.com.ph.