NOW PLAYING: PHAMALY's HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
Choreography by Debbie Stark & Cindy Bray
Join the Brotherhood of Man when PHAMALY presents How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying July 14 - August 7 at the Space Theatre at the Denver Performing Arts Complex. From the authors of Guys And Dolls comes one of the most delightfully irreverent musicals of all time. A satire of big business and all it holds sacred, where power, sex, ambition, greed... is just another day at the office. From Mad Men to Mayhem, this Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award winning musical was the original corporate comedy, giving life to such classics as "I Believe in You," "The Company Way," and "Brotherhood of Man."
Director StEve Wilson has cast Jeremy Palmer in the role of J. Pierrepont Finch and Jenna Bainbridge in the role of Rosemary. The cast includes veteran company members Daniel Traylor (Bud Frump), Mark Dissette (J.B. Biggley), Lyndsay Palmer (Hedy La Rue), Kathi Wood (Smitty), Don Mauck (Bratt), David Wright (Mr. Twimble), Amber Marsh (Miss Jones), Briana Berthiaume (Miss Krumholtz), Edward Blackshere (Wally Womper), Jason Dorwart (Gatch), Lucy Roucis (Ovington), Sean McGee (Jenkins), Alex Marin (Peterson), Stephen Hahn (Tackaberry), Greg Stanley (Toynbee), Kevin Ahl (Davis) and Jaime Lewis (Pete). Rounding out the ensemble is JoDee Hambright, Anna Logan, Laurice Quinn, Nicki Runge, Shannon Wilson and Gregg Vigil.
Now celebrating its 22nd season, PHAMALY is an award winning Colorado based Theatre Company comprised entirely of performers with a wide variety of physical challenges. PHAMALY's mission is to provide professional theatre opportunities and artistic development for performers with disabilities, and to promote the inclusion of people with disabilities in the performing arts community. Proud Recipient of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce 2011 Small Nonprofit Business of the Year!
How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying runs July 14 - Aug 7 (Fri./Sat. @ 7:30 p.m.; Sun. @ 2 p.m. wth an Industry Night - Monday, July 25 @ 7:30 p.m.) at the Space Theatre in the Denver Performing Arts Complex For tickets of more information, contact the box office at 303-893-4100 or visit them online at www.phamaly.org (TTY 303-893-9582).
An Audio Described and ASL Signed performance is scheduled for Sunday, July 24 at 2:00 p.m. PHAMALY will offer a backstage sensory tour at 11:00a.m. The sensory tour brings individuals on stage for a tactile experience, touching elements of the set, costumes, and prop pieces. The tour is free but advance reservations are required by calling the PHAMALY office at 303-575-0005.
Photo Credit: Michael Ensminger
Daniel Traylor, Kathi Wood, Jeremy Palmer, Mark Dissette & Lyndsay Palmer
- BWW Reviews: Theatre Espirit Asia Presents a Haunting Homage to Motherhood with 99 HISTORIES at Vintage Theatre
- BWW Interviews: Patricia Ward Kelly on Her Husband and Love, Gene Kelly and What His Legacy Means to Her
- BWW Interviews: Denver Actress and Filmmaker Katharyn Grant and her new film, THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU, currently featured at the STARZ Denver Film Festival!
- BWW Reviews: The Denver Center Company Presents a Hilarious Insight into Art Appreciation with THE MOST DESERVING
- BWW Reviews: Boulder's Dinner Theatre Presents Heartwarming, Yet Cheeky Performances in THE FULL MONTY
- BWW Reviews: The Aurora Fox Theatre Presents a Spooky Delight with THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW
- BWW Interviews: Denver Center's Judith Hawking on Her Talented Career and Who in Her Mind is THE MOST DESERVING
- BWW Reviews: The Denver Center Theatre Company Presents an Intriguing Insight Into Colorado History with JUST LIKE US
- BWW Reviews: Ignite Theatre Presents a New Remount of AVENUE Q - Even Better the Second Time Around the Block
- BWW Reviews: Curious Theatre's Fascinating Interpersonal Study in AFTER THE REVOLUTION