Sony Pictures Television Puts New Spin on WHEEL OF FORTUNE with New Mobile Game
|WHEEL OF FORTUNE's 'Puzzle Pop' Mobile Game ft Vanna White Now Available|
June 24, 2016
|Scoop: LIVE WITH KELLY AND MICHAEL - Week of February 8, 2016|
February 04, 2016
|Tyrese Gibson & Rev Run Set for New Primetime Series on OWN|
June 11, 2015
Sony Pictures Television has launched Wheel of Fortune: Cubed, which provides a fresh, captivating way for fans and players of all ages to enjoy a unique new version of the classic game. Wheel of Fortune: Cubed transforms the Wheel of Fortune game board into a 5x5 word cube, creating thousands of intriguing word combinations that provide plenty of puzzle solving fun.
"Wheel of Fortune: Cubed brings an innovative and fun new twist to playing Wheel," said Harry Friedman, Executive Producer of Wheel of Fortune. "Mobile gaming has become a fantastic way to enhance the Wheel of Fortune experience for established fans, while engaging a new audience at the same time."
Challenge your friends to spin the iconic Wheel and solve the cube, or race against the clock in a fast-paced single player mode, Cube Rush. Wheel of Fortune: Cubed is now available worldwide for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Key features of Wheel of Fortune: Cubed include:
- Challenge Your Friends Play online in multiplayer mode by connectingthrough Facebook or email, or let the game select a random opponent
- Race Against the Clock Sharpen your skills with the fast-paced single player mode, Cube Rush
- Spin the Wheel Spin the familiar Wheel and guess letters to help you solve the cube
- Get the Edge Use Cube Coins for special Power-ups to maximize your score
- Climb the Leaderboards Share your scores on Facebook and see how your skills stack up on the Game Center leaderboards
- Universal App Purchase the app once and play it on all of your other compatible devices
Wheel of Fortune: Cubed is now available for $0.99, with additional content available via in-game purchase.