Showtime's HOMELAND Season 3 Earns Highest-Rated Premiere Ever
The season three premiere of the Emmy(R) and Golden Globe(R) Award-winning Showtime drama Homeland returned with its highest-rated premiere yet last night with 1.9 million viewers at 9 p.m. and 2.61 million viewers for the night:
· Besting its season two debut by nine percent (vs. 1.7 million) and 26 percent (vs. 2.07 million) respectively.
· The network's top-rated and also most time-shifted series, Homeland attracts the most DVR+7 and On Demand viewing per week of any Showtime original series (69 percent delayed viewing).
· Season two averaged 6.25 million weekly viewers.
· The new Showtime drama series Masters of Sex debuted to one million viewers at 10 p.m. and 1.4 million viewers for the night, tying the Homeland season one premiere.
· Over one million viewers and counting have sampled the Masters of Sex premiere, which was offered two weeks prior to its premiere across multiple platforms, including select television providers On Demand channels and websites, on Showtime ON DEMAND(R) and Showtime ANYTIME(R). Online viewing data will be available in the upcoming weeks.
More On: Showtime, Homeland, Masters of Sex,