Saban Brands Announces New Licensing Partners for JULIUS JR.
Saban Brands unveiled today an exciting new lineup of licensing partners for its Julius Jr.property. The new line of products, based on the loveable preschool television series, will include themed apparel, accessories, costumes, sleepwear, home goods and more. Julius Jr. first debuted in the U.S. on leading children's network, Nick Jr., in September 2013 and has seen strong ratings growth throughout its premiere season. Nick Jr. also recently picked up the series for a second season.
"We are delighted to announce our new licensing partners for Julius Jr. and are thrilled to see the brand growing into additional categories," said Kirk Bloomgarden, Senior Vice President of Global Consumer Products, Saban Brands. "These new licensees share our passion for the inventive spirit of the series and will develop exceptional products that we are eager to offer Julius Jr. fans."
New Julius Jr. licensing partners for 2014 and 2015 will include:
- Accessory Innovations: Backpacks, bags, headwear and cold weather products
- Amscan: Kids costumes sold exclusively at Party City
- Freeze: Sportswear and t-shirts
- High Point Design: Hosiery and slipper socks
- Idea Nuova Global: Room decor and furniture
- Jay Franco: Beach, bedding and bath accessories
- Komar Kids: Children's sleepwear from infant through size 8
- Parigi Group: Sportswear and t-shirts
- Rubie's Costume Company: Toddler costumes
Saban Brands previously announced licensing partnerships with Fisher-Price, the brand's global master toy licensee, and Random House for a publishing deal based on the series. New products are set for distribution in the U.S. starting this fall, with international licensees to sign on in 2015.
Julius Jr. airs on Nick Jr. weekdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 10 a.m. (ET/PT). For more information, please visit www.nickjr.com/julius-jr or Saban Brands' virtual press office at http://bit.ly/SabanBrandsLicExpo2014. And be sure to also follow the series on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest andYouTube.