LATE SHOW's Top Ten 'Things Kids Would Like to Ask Mitt Romney'
Check out THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN - "Things Kids Would Like to Ask Mitt Romney", as presented on the Wednesday, Oct. 10 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska...
"Things Kids Would Like to Ask Mitt Romney"
10. “Do you have a bazillion dollars or a gazillion dollars?”
9. “Where have you hidden Paul Ryan?”
8. “What part of the campaign have you pretended to like most?”
7. “If elected, will you please overturn healthy school lunches?”
6. “What’s your favorite animal to strap to the roof of your car?”
5. “Why single out PBS for cuts when it’s only 0.017% of our $4 trillion federal budget?” (Wonky kid)
4. “Should I keep my allowance money in the Cayman Islands?”
3. “What’s your position on Angry Birds?”
2. “If you become President, will we all get dancing horses?”
1. “Can I refuse to release my report card?”
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.