Top Tracks & Albums: Katy Perry's ROAR Remains at Top of iTunes, Week Ending 9/1
iTunes has become the most comprehensive, streamlined way to purchase music, and BWW Music has rounded up the most popular tracks and albums on the digital marketplace for the week ending September 1.
Katy Perry's ROAR resurged to number one, knocking Robin Thicke's BLURRED LINES to the third spot, with Eminem's latest album BERZERK filling in the no. 2 position. Lady Gaga's APPLAUSE and Avicii's WAKE ME UP rounded out the top five.
On the album's side of things, Luke Bryan's CRASH MY PARTY climbed to the no. 1 spot, with Avenged Sevenfold's HAIL TO THE KING debuting at no. 2, and Juicy J's STAY TRIPPY in the third spot.
To purchase any of music below, download and head on over to iTunes.
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Songs
1) ROAR - Katy Perry
2) BERZERK - Eminem
3) BLURRED LINES (Feat. T.J. and Pharell) - Robin Thicke
4) APPLAUSE - Lady Gaga
5) WAKE ME UP - Avicii
6) ROYALS - Lorde
7) WRECKING BALL - Miley Cyrus
8) HOLY GRAIL (Feat. Justin Timberlake) - Jay Z
9) WE CAN'T STOP - Miley Cyrus
10) HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME (Feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Albums
1) CRASH MY PARTY - Luke Bryan
2) HAIL TO THE KING (Deluxe Edition) - Avenged Sevenfold
3) STAY TRIPPY - Juicy J
4) HALL OF FAME (Deluxe) - Big Sean
5) PARADISE VALLEY - John Mayer
6) TEEN BEACH MOVIE (Soundtrack) - Various Artists
7) MAGNA CARTA...HOLY GRAIL - Jay Z
8) UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX - Bruno Mars
9) THE GREAT GATSBY (MUSIC FROM BAZ LUHRMANN'S FILM) [Deluxe Edition] - Various Artists
10) THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE - Justin Timberlake