Universal's PLANET OCEAN Coming to Blu-ray/DVD 4/9
PLANET OCEAN, Universal Studios Home Entertainment
PLANET OCEAN Coming to Blu-ray/DVD 4/9" src="http://images.bwwstatic.com/columnpic6/2A9CC677D-E26A-58BB-0E3EE083C250A4CC.jpg" alt="" width="200" align="left" border="0" hspace="10" />
Directed by highly acclaimed photographer, filmmaker and environmentalist Yann Arthus-Bertrand (Home) and narrated by actor Josh Duhamel (Transformers, Life As We Know It), PLANET OCEAN is a cinematic adventure that invites viewers of all ages to change the way they look at the ocean and appreciate its greatest natural mystery. Planet Ocean will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on April 9, 2013 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
Through dazzling aerial and underwater imagery captured in extreme geographical conditions worldwide, Planet Ocean delivers an unprecedented journey into the least known regions of our planet. The stunning documentary aims to captivate as well as provide understanding of humankind's relationship to the ocean and stress the urgency of making sustainable change. Brought to life with dynamic and relatable narration, this groundbreaking film can be enjoyed by the entire family.
Planet Ocean will be available on Blu-ray and DVD.
- Blu-ray disc unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring perfect hi-def picture and perfect hi-def sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing the movie in more places, both at home and while away.
BONUS FEATURES (BLU-RAY and DVD):
- THE MAKING OF PLANET OCEAN
- IN THE SKIES ABOVE RIO: Breathtaking images of Rio de Janeiro's magnificent shores will inspire you with wonder and delight.
- UNDERWATER: Uncover the natural mysteries of marine life with Planet Ocean's team of underwater cinematographers.
- SHANGHAI: Extraordinary aerial photography of Shanghai's busy harbor underscores the significance of ocean commerce.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION BLU-RAY :
Street Date: April 9, 2013
Copyright: 2013 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Selection Number: 61126490 / 61126510 (CDN)
Running time: 1 Hour, 33 Minutes
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1 Widescreen
Rating: Not Rated
Languages/Subtitles: English, Italian, Castilian Spanish, Japanese, Brazilian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Latin American Spanish, Norwegian, Russian, and Swedish
Sound: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1