Susan Wagers and Gary Barnes Present Book Signing in Denver, CO, 9/6
As leading business experts, Wagers and Barnes will share the honor of introducing their newest books to the public Friday night September 6th at 7:30 pm following the first day of Gary Barnes' Maximize Your Business NOW Boot Camp.
This open house event invites the public to come meet the authors, get a photo with them, acquire their own copy of the book, and get their copy personally signed. Guests are asked to come to the conference area of the Sheraton Denver Tech Center, 7007 S. Clinton St., Greenwood Village, CO 80112. There will be door prizes for attendees including:
- an autographed copy of Susan Wager's book 'Stepping Stones of POWER: Your Blueprint to Succeed in Any Business'
- an autographed copy of Gary Barnes' book 'The Book of Garyisms: Tips, Comments, and Quotes to Maximize Your Life, Bank Account, and Business'
- a Limited Edition autographed copy of Jon Morgan Woodward's werewolf thriller 'Hidden Valley: The Awakening' adapted from the screenplay for which the movie is set to be released in 2014
- a book consultation with Andrea Adams-Miller, CEO of The RED Carpet Connection Publishing, Publicity, and Talent Agency
- a $2000 gift certificate to use towards publishing, publicity, graphic design, or social media packages from The RED Carpet Connection Publishing, Publicity, and Talent Agency.
Wager's book, 'Stepping Stones of POWER' outlines the blueprint to success for entrepreneurs and homeowners who are facing challenges that every day brings out of the blue from bankruptcy to chronic illness to death in the family. Her outline maps out the tools and skills necessary to rebuild life and business from the ground up utilizing her personal painful journey from adversity to healing.
Barnes' 'Book of Garyisms' is a collection of some of his tip, comments, and quotes that have been deemed by clients, friends, and family as life changing information to remind you of how to refocus your energy to overcome when challenges are presented. This simple book packs quite a punch and it is an excellent reminder of how to keep on target despite all odds.
"Entrepreneurs, business owners, couples, and employees will enjoy this book signing where they will get the opportunity to receive some of the energy and information by both authors during a short presentation by each," shares CEO Andrea Adams-Miller, The RED Carpet Connection Publishing, Publicity, and Talent Agency, "Both of these professionals have made huge advances in their communities and with their clients. Their books only exemplify a portion of the magic that they provide to those who are willing to listen."