Outskirts Press Announces Top 10 Best Selling Books in Self-Publishing for January 2014
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for January were:
- College is Yours 2.0 by Patrick J. O'Connor Ph.D
- The C.O.R.E. Journey by Dianna Wright, Ph.D.
- Cultivate A Creative Mind by Simon Silva
- Daily We Seek You by Jane McConnell, O.S.F.
- Ginny's Adventures by Mark F. Gomolski
- Purpose by Brent Gallagher
- Romancing the Beautiful Divine by Mildred M. Stokes
- Tales From the Dry Side by Christine Molloy
- Who's the Slow Learner? by Sandra Assimotos McElwee
- Words from Tatay by Reynaldo T. Lataquin and L. Lourella L. Cruz
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.