re: this is my thread. there are many like it, but this one is mine.

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
so don't sully it with your nonsense. it's just for me to post in. i'll bump it whenever i feel like it and i don't need a buncha malarky messing it up.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
YouWantitWhen????
Broadway Legend
Shenanigans - I am calling Shenanigans.
<---------- No kids, no man, but I have some great pussies! And, If you're lucky, you too can call me Your Sassy Hagness.
Patronus
Broadway Legend
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Papa - I for one will respect your wishes and I will not post to this thread. After this one. Unless there's something I wish to add.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
Pippin
Broadway Legend

"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
Biff AKA Levi
Broadway Legend
"I want a lap dance from an octopus."

-JG2
Pippin
Broadway Legend

"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
StockardFan
Broadway Legend
*snatches Papa's thread and runs away*

MUAHHHAAAAAAA!!! IT'S MINE NOW!

KFTC!!!!!
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Nice to see you all settled in to your new home, Austin.
Et al, lah ... Poof! Cheyenne Jackson ordered me a drink at Standing Ovations 2 waayyyyyy before Girly hung out with him in the dressing room and he tickled D2.
Patronus
Broadway Legend
"threads papa's snatch and runs away"

MUAHHHAAAAAAAA! IT'S MINE NOW!

Fixed! (pun fully intended)

JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Papa did someone give you an un-needed sobbing?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Biff AKA Levi AKA Austin?
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
Pippin
Broadway Legend

JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
I, for one, will not tolerate any guff from some ass burger.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
ALittleNorthofKansas
Broadway Legend
tazber
Broadway Legend
I am telling my mommy and she's gonna come on here and yell at you.
....but the world goes 'round
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
*puts hands over eyes*

hah! i cannot see you!!!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Pippin
Broadway Legend
Mommy!!! Papa's touching me!!!!!!!!
DayDreamer
Broadway Legend
boring.
Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
out damn spots!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
People, this is papa's thread. No one else should be posting. No one. One would think you people could at least respect his wishes. Sheesh.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
dear thread,

last night i was thinking about jg2's rack. i think she slapped me telekinetically. with her hand this time.

love,

papa

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

madbrian
Broadway Legend
JG2 - I agree with you. I don't think anyone but Papa should post on this thread. Doesn't everyone agree?
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
tazber
Broadway Legend
I agree. This should be the BWW equivalent of livejournal.

I'm not going to post on here.

Unless I have to say something.
....but the world goes 'round
Updated On: 8/15/08 at 01:53 PM
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Thanks, Taz. Anyone else care to join the We Won't Post to Papa's Thread Club?
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
dear thread,

sometimes i think i am not worthy of the throngs of beautiful women who fling their thongs at me as i pass them in the streets. but then i remember who i am, catch one and sniff it. yes, i am america.

love,
papa

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Page:

BROADWAYWORLD TV