THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY - new musical at Drayton Arms Theatre

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Last Saturday I saw this new American musical by Bartram and Hill (writers of the Broadway musical The Story Of My Life) at the Drayton Arms Theatre in South Kensington - and it totally blew me away. Can't find superlatives adequate to describe how fantastic it was. Stunning writing, gorgeous music, beautifully staged and a set of performances as good as if not better than anything currently in the West End.

http://theorylondon.weebly.com/

Cast:

Simon Bailey (Bat Boy, I Can't Sing, Marry Me A Little, [title of show], Parade)

Jodie Steele (Jesus Christ Superstar, Fame, Bare, Rent)

Joshua LeClair (She Loves Me, See Rock City & Other Destinations)

Rebekah Lowings (Joseph)

Natasha Karp (The Grand Tour)

Andrew Gallo (Saturday Night Fever)

Ina Marie Smith

Curtis Brown

Bartram and Hill's musical Pinocchio will be at the Greenwich Theatre in August - and I have now booked my ticket for that!

The Theory Of Relativity is playing until June 13.  

THEATRE 2017: ANYTHING GOES**** PROMISES PROMISES*** DEATH TAKES A HOLIDAY**** TITANIC (Arts Ed)**** THE ALBATROSS, 3RD AND MAIN**** SCHOOL OF ROCK**** RAISING MARTHA**** ANYONE CAN WHISTLE**** HONEYMOON IN VEGAS***** THE SORROWS OF SATAN****. BAT OUT OF HELL****. YANK***** THE STORY OF BART**** BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO*** NEWSREVUE**** THE BRAILLE LEGACY*** THE LIFE***** WHISPER HOUSE*** A LIE OF THE MIND**** WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF?***** PAPER HEARTS** NEWSICAL (New York)**** BANDSTAND (New York)**** ERNEST SHACKLETON LOVES ME*** ANASTASIA (New York)***** MARRY HARRY (New York)*** AMELIE (New York)**** CURVY WIDOW (New Brunswick NJ)*** COME FROM AWAY (New York)**** CHURCH AND STATE (New York)**** PACIFIC OVERTURES (New York)**** SWEENEY TODD (New York)***** TICK TICK BOOM *** 110 IN THE SHADE**** BALLROOM*** ANNIE GET YOUR GUN**** JUDY**** THE GOAT***** WORKING**** BONNIE AND CLYDE (The Other Palace Studio - workshop)**** BLONDEL**** BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS (The Other Palace Studio - workshop)**** THE HIRED MAN*****