Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka at the MET Ball...

Deena Jones
Broadway Legend
rosscoe(au)
Broadway Legend
That outfit for both is beyond awful
Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian
henrikegerman
Broadway Legend
Love it. Mrs. Vreeland would have smiled!
tazber
Broadway Legend
My eyes!!!! My eyes!!!!

They burn!
....but the world goes 'round
Kad
Broadway Legend
Burtka looks like John Michael Higgins in Best in Show.
amoni2
Featured Actor
Oh unclench, it's just clothes.
tazber
Broadway Legend
Well if the gala got boring at least they could play chess on his jacket.
haterobics
Broadway Legend
They look like they're having a good time...
formerly oasisjeff on here.
Jane2
Broadway Legend
oh dear. How disappointing.
<-----craves juicy pizza
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
They've been hanging out with Jonny Weir too much.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
FOAnatic
Broadway Legend
A classic "Look at me!" move by Harris.

Acting aside, as time has gone by I've found him, as a person and personality, to be more and more abhorrent.
"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde
themysteriousgrowl
Broadway Legend

Do you think right before they walked out of the house, they took one last look in the mirror and thought, "Yep, this is exactly right"?
CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD CUM OIL
Updated On: 5/6/14 at 08:58 AM
Jane2
Broadway Legend
"Oh unclench, it's just clothes."

Oh please, we're just having fun.
<-----craves juicy pizza
billis2
Chorus Member
That's a classic example of clothes wearing you rather you wearing the clothes. They look like costumes that shrunk in the wash.

David looks like he's playing the role of the Mad Hatter in an avant garde college production of Alice in Wonderland.

newintown
Broadway Legend
It looks as though Burtka has been stealing Harris' food. And eating it. Has Doogie lost too much weight for Hedwig? (Acknowledging that "too much" is a subjective/relative term.)
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Relax, people and stop judging Neil and David as if they are dressed inappropriately.

This is the fashion world doing a benefit for the Metropolitan Museum COSTUME COLLECTION and everyone is supposed to wear something outrageous.

It's how you're SUPPOSED to dress for this fashion benefit. You're not SUPPOSED to wear sedate evening wear.

It's supposed to be fun. Don't take the fun out of it.

yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
tazber
Broadway Legend

Updated On: 5/6/14 at 09:38 AM
Kad
Broadway Legend
"A classic "Look at me!" move by Harris.

Acting aside, as time has gone by I've found him, as a person and personality, to be more and more abhorrent. "

Wearing couture to a couture gala! The gall!
Jane2
Broadway Legend
PJ, those were from last year.
<-----craves juicy pizza
Deena Jones
Broadway Legend
Pal, Jane is correct except for the very last one of Michael Kors. This year's show is Charles James - the first American couturier. HE is probably rolling in his grave.
Deena Jones
Broadway Legend
Joan Rivers and her crew are going to have a field day with some of these.... http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/05/best-worst-and-most-random-met-gala-looks.html
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Also, if you check this year's pics, they're not dressed very costumey. Most of them are pretty gorge.
<-----craves juicy pizza
Kad
Broadway Legend
PJ's point still stands that this is a high-fashion event and NPH's look is hardly out of place.
themysteriousgrowl
Broadway Legend

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD CUM OIL
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
@ PalJoey - Those outfits actually looked awesome, while NPH and Burtka's outfits look too small and goofy. They don't fit right, they need to be tailored more to fit them. NPH's isn't that bad really, it's David's that's the hot mess. They may be considered High Fashion- but they're BAD high fashion.
Darreyl with an L!
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Girls just want to have fun. And we're still having it.
<-----craves juicy pizza

Page:

Barbra Streisand
12 DAYS OF BARBRA
COUNTDOWN TO PARTNERS
CLICK HERE...