Shameless Plug: Please Help Me Win a Trip to NYC and the Tony Awards

jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend

http://www.newyork.com/articles/broadway/enter-broadway-fan-contest-2014-77810/

I am one of the top finalists entered for a chance to win a trip to NYC and the Tony Awards rehearsal. I would appreciate any votes and support for my photo and even any of the other awesome photos entered, because they're all pretty swell. And if you guys are ever entered in anything like this, let me know and I'd vote for you as well! The photo with the most votes at the end of next week wins. Thanks again, everyone... as a long-time member of the board, I just thought I'd share this with other Broadway loving folks.

Updated On: 5/5/14 at 10:05 AM
dramamama611
Broadway Legend
I tried...but the page wouldn't load correctly.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 5/5/14 at 07:50 PM
gstrus2
Broadway Star
It worked for me and I voted for you! Best of luck!
ClydeBarrow
Broadway Legend
All those people scare me.
"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah
Stage Door Sally
Broadway Star
KathyNYC2
Broadway Star
I voted for you. Good luck!!!
jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend
Thanks, everyone! And yes, ClydeBarrow... even I'm scary it seems... lol.
tazber
Broadway Legend
Good luck!
....but the world goes 'round
jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend
jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend
Thanks to everyone who's been voting! I'm currently in the lead with over 400! thanks so much for the support and you are able to vote every hour if you like!
jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend
I'm currently still in the lead with over 900 votes! I appreciate all of the help and support. If you get a free chance, please vote; it takes no more than 10 seconds. If you go to this link, you can vote on any mobile device. Thanks again! https://www.wf-site.com/microsite/pages/0690d2b4cc041dc91c5f16eb41714f6d
dramamama611
Broadway Legend
Got your back!

Best of luck! How long does the contest go for?
If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
@ 1k looks like the odds are in your favour!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin "Happiness is up to you. You just have to understand what it is before you get it." -Elaine Stritch
Jersey Girl2
Broadway Star
Good Luck!
Dont stop believin'
jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend
Thank you all for your unwavering support these past couple of days. Please continue to vote when you get a chance. You can vote once every hour and you can also go on your phone. Thank you guys so much for helping me out with this.
pc1145N2
Broadway Star
jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend
The gap between me and second place is almost at 1000!! Thanks to everyone who voted or has been voting!
KathyNYC2
Broadway Star
You know of course if you win..you have to take us ALL out for dinner..hehe.

LOL

I was able to go to the Tony dress rehearsal last year ..it was great!!!! Hopefully this will work out for you too.
TheGingerBreadMan
Broadway Star
I voted for you! Best of luck!
Some people can get a thrill, knitting sweaters and sitting still. That's okay for some people, who don't know they're alive!
jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend
ClydeBarrow
Broadway Legend
When is the voting over?
"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah
Jane2
Broadway Legend
I went to vote but your picture wasn't there.
<-----craves juicy pizza
KathyNYC2
Broadway Star
You have to scroll down. There is a scroll bar in the middle of the screen - I almost missed it myself.
mjohnson2
Broadway Star
deleted.
You taste the silver Sara, you taste the crown, you thirst for blood from the roses in hand, oh you spoil for sash and scepter doing a dance, as they crown you queen of High School Land.
Updated On: 5/10/14 at 02:06 PM
jacobsnchz14
Broadway Legend
Thanks, everyone! And voting ends on Friday afternoon.
HBBrock
Broadway Star
Voted for you...best of luck!

Page:

BROADWAYWORLD TV