Which Role In A Broadway Revival Would You Most Like To Play: Playbill.com

Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
100 Broadway actors responded to this question, from Playbill.com.
Playbill
Susan Haskins (Theatre Talk): "I love children. That's why I work with Michael (Riedel)."
Brian07663NJ
Broadway Legend
Thanks for the link...

not your fault but would have loved it much more if it were a simple list rather than 44 pages to slowly click through!
Up next: Apr 01 Hedwig and the Angry Inch; Apr 05 Charo at RamsHead OnStage; Apr 07 Lady Gaga at Roseland Ballroom; Apr 13 Amaluna next to Citi Field; Apr 18 Disney Junior at MSG Theatre; May 06 Aladdin; May 13 Artpop Ball Lady Gaga at MSG; Jun 07 Varekai in Bridgeport, CT Jul 12 1:30pm Side Show; Jul 12 8:30pm Fantasia w/National Symphony Orchestra; Aug 16 The Visit: Williamstown Festival
Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
I don't think I could see all of it in one sitting...maybe over several days.
Susan Haskins (Theatre Talk): "I love children. That's why I work with Michael (Riedel)."
dreaming
Broadway Legend
If you hit the print feature or whatever it is, it compresses it.
east side story
Leading Actor
Who the hell cares enough to click through those endless pages? I lost interest after four or five.
IdinaBellFoster
Broadway Legend
Betty Buckley as Sweeney Todd. Let's discuss.

Also while reading that I noticed Ed Dixon talking about bring Pirates of Penzance back to Broadway next year? Has anyone else heard anything about this?
"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards
Billy Bigelow
Chorus Member
Some of these answers are from a few years ago. Stephanie D'Abruzzo talks about how Encores is doing Merrily this year, so this has to be from at least 2011/2012
Emma White
Featured Actor
^Yeah, and Laura Osnes saying "Getting to be any Disney princess would be lovely, haha!" I mean, she still hasn't technically played a Disney princess but it doesn't seem like something she would say now.
Randy Graff wants Margaret in Piazza... Let's make it happen. I'll be her Clara.
"Nice is different than good."
kieranbec
Stand-by
Alice Ripley as Norma Desmond? Yes, please.
bwayboy22
Stand-by
I heard that Betty will be playing Sweeney this Summer, but I don't know if that's still happening.

ALSO YES YES YES to Alice as Norma <3