Oh No Ma'am! Kris Jenner Has Her Eyes On Broadway

Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
This is sooo wrong on so many levels. That talentless hag needs to stay the F away from Broadway... and "Chicago". Just say "no."
UGH!
Susan Haskins (Theatre Talk): "I love children. That's why I work with Michael (Riedel)."
Littleshopofcarrie
Broadway Star
That clip made me laugh so much.
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Why would you put anything involving the Kardashians on this board or website? They are vapid buttholes with absolutely no talent, stop giving them attention.
nomore.org
FishermanBob
Broadway Legend
Just ignore these idiots. Don't give them the attention and react to their every utterance which is exactly how they have made their brand. If people just ignore them, they will have no choice but to go away.
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
She may make Melanie Griffith seem like Merman by comparison.

The end of times is here.

Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth - Lillian Hellman.
disneybroadwayfan22
Broadway Legend
If they put her on Broadway, not only would it be a travesty to the art, but it would be so disrespectful and cruel to struggling actresses in NYC who studied and work hard for their craft.
Broadway Shows: Phantom of the Opera (January 2011), Mary Poppins (January 2011), Anything Goes (August 2011, W/ Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, and Laura Osnes), The Lion King (August 2011), Godspell (June 2012, W/ Corbin Bleu), Matilda the Musical (Original Broadway Cast, May 2013), Newsies (May 2013), Cinderella (W/ Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher, May 2014), and Aladdin (OBC, May 2014). Pre-Broadway: If/Then (November 2013/World Premiere, W/ Idina Menzel, LaChanze, and Anthony Rapp). National Tours: Wicked (October 2012), Beauty & the Beast (January 2013), & Jersey Boys (November 2013)

Met Idina Menzel & Sierra Boggess (November 2013)
BroadwayNYC2
Featured Actor
Maybe she can close up Chicago (for good).
Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
I just chuckled when the article mentioned that she had been practicing the song "All That Jazz".... deluded person thought herself as a potential Velma. You never know with the Weisslers. Although I'm a big (recent) fan of "Chicago", I would consider boycotting the show if that big pile of nothing got cast in the show. I agree with what Mr. Roxy said.
Susan Haskins (Theatre Talk): "I love children. That's why I work with Michael (Riedel)."
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
HAHA. Seriously, why do you think it hasn't closed yet?
nomore.org
Jay Lerner-Z
Broadway Legend
Maybe it's an unpopular opinion 'round these parts, but I like her. She has no place on Broadway, but why the hate?
jbroadway4
Stand-by
oasisjeff
Broadway Star
When has having no place on Broadway prevented someone from being on Broadway?!
Now t/d/b/a haterobics on here.
Demitri2
Broadway Star
If they put Kris Jenner in the show then the icing on the cake would be bringing back Wendy Williams as Matron "Mama" Morton.
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
It was just clearly to get a ratings boost for a failing show. It's never going to happen, and like their entire family, just a joke.
nomore.org
jemjeb2
Stand-by
Never having seen her act, I'm not ready to foam at the mouth yet.
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
Jay Lerner-Z
Broadway Legend
Edited - totally the wrong thread - I'm an idiot.
Updated On: 1/28/14 at 11:49 PM
dramamama611
Broadway Legend
There are no plans to bring her to the show. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but this is all in her head.

Here's the thing: people WILL buy tickets to see her. Christie Brinklely sold tickets and she was the worst thing I'd ever seen on stage. If people stopped celebrity-whoring, this kind of thing would never happen.
If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
GottaHaveAGimmick
Featured Actor
Please, NO! I can see the marquee changing now to: Chi-K-ago just to keep the Kardashian theme. And each of her nitwitted daughters would take a week playing Mary Sunshine. Please, NO!
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Not going to happen.
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
We're talking about the Weissler's here. Never say never. In the meantime, keep the talent-free, media whore sKanK off Broadway. Watch out, Dottie woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
FishermanBob
Broadway Legend
I was at an advanced screening of this coming week's episode of Keeping Up with the K's. Apparently, she's now decided she wants to be Leading Player in Pippin instead. Lookout Patina.

"Join us, I love fields with flowers
Join us, cheese is no good if it's sour"

Updated On: 1/29/14 at 11:50 AM
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
I wouldn't buy a ticket, but this is hardly a clutch-the-pearls with a panty-twist moment. I saw Marla Maples in Will Rogers' Follies. Let's not pretend there isn't precedent here.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
FishermanBob
Broadway Legend
This is not about precedent, it's about the fact that she's Mama Kartrashian and publicity whore supreme. It's about HER.
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
It's so funny that people believe this may happen, despite the fact that she has no talent and they would never let her near a stage. Talented people are on Broadway, she doesn't qualify.
nomore.org
SweeneyLovett
Chorus Member
She'd make a great Rose in Gypsy. She wouldn't even have to act. She could just play herself. Desperate fame whore trying to make stars out of untalented daughters...hmmm...where have I heard that before?

Page: