Joe Carroll joins the cast of Cinderella

oncemorewithfeeling2
Featured Actor
Carroll will replace Santino Fontana as Topher. He was most recently seen in Romeo and Juliet. I recognize him from his work at U of M, but still am not that familiar with him. All the best to him.

Marla Mindelle and Greg Hildreth will also be daparting at the end of the month to be replaced by Stephanie Gibson and Todd Buonopane, respectively.
Cast updates fir Cindrella
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
darquegk
Broadway Legend
"But Joe Carroll is dead!"
disneybroadwayfan22
Broadway Legend
At least, they got this one right. I'm seeing Cinderella right before everyone leaves, so thank goodness
Broadway Shows: Phantom of the Opera (January 2011), Mary Poppins (January 2011), Anything Goes (August 2011, W/ Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, and Laura Osnes), The Lion King (August 2011), Godspell (June 2012, W/ Corbin Bleu), Matilda the Musical (Original Broadway Cast, May 2013), Newsies (May 2013), Cinderella (W/ Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher, May 2014), and Aladdin (OBC, May 2014). Pre-Broadway: If/Then (November 2013/World Premiere, W/ Idina Menzel, LaChanze, and Anthony Rapp). National Tours: Wicked (October 2012), Beauty & the Beast (January 2013), & Jersey Boys (November 2013)

Met Idina Menzel & Sierra Boggess (November 2013)
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Well be careful! I certainly wouldn't want to be in a confined space with Joe Carroll.

Updated On: 1/7/14 at 01:32 PM
SweetLips
Broadway Star
I don't understand.Please explain,thanks.
neonlightsxo
Broadway Star
SweetLips
Broadway Star
My goodness--poor Cindy
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
Loving the casting history of the prince for this production. Itís refreshing for them to cast the prince with actors who are not as hunky handsome, and more guys next door-average looking.
Darreyl with an L!
BewareTheUndertoad
Chorus Member
I thought this was Jon Carroll for a second and my loins got extremely excited!
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
Me too!!.. Sigh.
Darreyl with an L!