That Kyle Dean Massey and Taylor Frey 'Angels We Have Heard on High' Is Gorgeous

PalJoey
Broadway Legend
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
It's really a shame they're so homely.
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Well, at least they're talented.

yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
Updated On: 12/23/13 at 04:29 PM
jaked2
Swing
Their voices are gorgeous, they are gorgeous.

Does anyone know, are they a couple?
stee
Chorus Member
why are they singing around a piano when the accompanying background music is a guitar?

or am i just supposed to suspend disbelief because of kyle dean massey's gorgeous silver-blue eyes and tiny little pincheably cute face???
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
More Christmas eye candy: The Spidey Boys (Jake Odmark, Brandon Rubendall and Adam Roberts) sing "O Holy Night," arranged by Jake:

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/12-2013/merry-christmas-from-the-boys-of-spider-man-on-bro_67010.html
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter