Mazel tov to Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher!

PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Megan Hilty ?@meganhilty 21m
I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!!!!! @BrianGGallagher @VenetianVegas #HeLikedItSoHePutaRingOnIt
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Brian Gallagher ?@BrianGGallagher 22m
I love you! RT @meganhilty: I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!!!!! @BrianGGallagher @VenetianVegas
yr pal,
joey

The Distinctive Baritone
Broadway Legend
We're they engaged or was this spontaneous?
NOB88
Stand-by
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Is it wrong that I'm a weirded out by this. I mean a year ago he was married to Anne Brummel and a quickie Vegas wedding doesn't enstill confidence that this is going to be a good marriage.
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia
"No, but I wish I did so I could shove it down your throat!" - Bernadette

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

"Being normal is VASTLY overrated..."
- Aggie Cromwell
Sutton Ross
Broadway Star
"I mean a year ago he was married to Anne Brummel"

Megan and Brian have been dating since May of 2012.
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be, or to be indistinguishable from, self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” Neal Stephenson
Jane2
Broadway Legend
"We're they engaged or was this spontaneous?"

Do you mean "were they engaged?"
<-----craves juicy pizza
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
"We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" Hilty told People.com

"Colbert is toast after this latest flap." -- Mr Roxy "Read 'Atlas Shrugged'." -- Gothampc
Updated On: 11/3/13 at 12:47 PM
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Is it wrong that I'm a weirded out by this.

I don't know that it's "wrong," per se, but it's certainly mean-spirited and judgmental and something you oughta be ashamed of yourself for saying.
yr pal,
joey

CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
Jeez can't you just be happy for someone else's happiness instead of resorting to judgmental and cynical comments. Is it that so friggin' hard?

I wish them all the best. They look really happy.
TFMH18
Understudy
Hm, wonder if this wedding was of the shotgun variety. Time will tell I suppose. Congrats!
mar6411
Stand-by
What an a**hole comment to make. Sheesh.
NoName3
Leading Actor
thespian geek
Broadway Legend
Her dress was flawless, wow.
suestorm
Broadway Legend
?? ????????!! :)
FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
MCfan2
Broadway Star
Great pic. What a beautiful dress!