Comscore

Mazel tov to Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Megan Hilty ?@meganhilty 21m
I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!!!!! @BrianGGallagher @VenetianVegas #HeLikedItSoHePutaRingOnIt
PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Brian Gallagher ?@BrianGGallagher 22m
I love you! RT @meganhilty: I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!!!!! @BrianGGallagher @VenetianVegas
The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
Broadway Legend
We're they engaged or was this spontaneous?
NOB88
Stand-by
TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Is it wrong that I'm a weirded out by this. I mean a year ago he was married to Anne Brummel and a quickie Vegas wedding doesn't enstill confidence that this is going to be a good marriage.
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia
"No, but I wish I did so I could shove it down your throat!" - Bernadette

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

"Being normal is VASTLY overrated..."
- Aggie Cromwell
Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
"I mean a year ago he was married to Anne Brummel"

Megan and Brian have been dating since May of 2012.
"I suggest you use ignore. That annoys the hell out of those assholes." - Mr. Roxy
Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
"We're they engaged or was this spontaneous?"

Do you mean "were they engaged?"
<-----craves juicy pizza
FindingNamo Profile Photo
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
"We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" Hilty told People.com

#JeSuisAlfredE
Updated On: 11/3/13 at 12:47 PM
PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Is it wrong that I'm a weirded out by this.

I don't know that it's "wrong," per se, but it's certainly mean-spirited and judgmental and something you oughta be ashamed of yourself for saying.
CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
Jeez can't you just be happy for someone else's happiness instead of resorting to judgmental and cynical comments. Is it that so friggin' hard?

I wish them all the best. They look really happy.
TFMH18
Featured Actor
Hm, wonder if this wedding was of the shotgun variety. Time will tell I suppose. Congrats!
mar6411
Featured Actor
What an a**hole comment to make. Sheesh.
NoName3 Profile Photo
NoName3
Broadway Star
thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
Broadway Legend
Her dress was flawless, wow.
suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
Broadway Legend
?? ????????!! :)
FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
MCfan2
Broadway Star
Great pic. What a beautiful dress!