Comscore

Tickets Now on Sale for BROADWAYWORLD.COM VISITS OZ, A Special 10th Anniversary Celebration to Support BC/EFA on January 20, 2014

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Got our tickets!
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
Rob Profile Photo
Rob
Broadway Legend
Ditto!
Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.
NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
Broadway Legend
Me, too! Or, Me, three! (Whatever follows ditto...)
"Two drifters off to see the world... there's such a lot of world to see"
Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
I'm in too! I've never missed one of these and am not about to start.
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." -Charles Dickens,
bwayto Profile Photo
bwayto
Broadway Star
Moments like these make me wish I lived in NYC.
Alan Henry
Senior Editor, BWW Toronto
alan@broadwayworld.com

Follow me on twitter, here!
Like on Facebook, here!
bstoll1
Stand-by
Can somehow explain what this event is? I know WICKED is celebration 10yrs on Broadway giving fans chances to win tickets, but I'm not sure what this event is. Is it a performance of wicked jut at another location? Thank you.
NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
Broadway Legend
There's a link in the first post that explains.
It's a concert celebration of BWW's 10th Anniversary.
"Two drifters off to see the world... there's such a lot of world to see"
themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
Broadway Legend

Hey, that's a Sunday. This sounds fun.
CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD CUM OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES
PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
It's a Monday.
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
YEAH, well i tried to order but got an error msg 3x. GRRRR Also w the 2 shows if u take the VIP pack @ 7pm do u just get the "swag" but not the afterparty? cos it seems alooong time to hang around on the street corner ( ok mayb not long for SOME but.. ja gits mah dhrifth>

After the 4th error msg did it by phone so unless someting big happen I will attend!

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin "Happiness is up to you. You just have to understand what it is before you get it." -Elaine Stritch
Updated On: 10/18/13 at 08:44 AM
DEClarke Profile Photo
DEClarke
Broadway Legend
sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Sooo booked my plane & hotel. But still trying to find out re the after party for them as attends the early show. Is there a bar we can get drunk in till the 2nd show ends or do we not get to go to the post party? MistahDiamondSir?
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin "Happiness is up to you. You just have to understand what it is before you get it." -Elaine Stritch

Advertisement Advertisement