Comscore

Could a Teabagger please explain....

JoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 10:31am
What Dave Mustaine is talking about?

""Back in my country, my president is trying to pass a gun ban," Mustaine said at a concert in Singapore last week. "So he's staging all of these murders, like the Fast and Furious thing down at the border and Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

First, of course, is that it's a TOTALLY insane idea. But Second- WHAT gun ban??

Billboard
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
ChiChi Profile Photo
ChiChi
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 11:36am
I had no idea what to expect this thread to actually be about...LOL
Gypsy - Betty Buckley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUN5XoB5vFs&feature=youtu.be
silversurfer2
Broadway Star
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:07pm
ME 2 ChiChi--I was hoping for pointers on 'Teabagging".
ChiChi Profile Photo
ChiChi
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:09pm
It's odd. For something I've heard so much about...I wouldn't have the first clue what to do. And I brew tea with real tea bags all day!
Gypsy - Betty Buckley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUN5XoB5vFs&feature=youtu.be
Phyllis Rogers Stone Profile Photo
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:12pm
All I know is that he's being a good American, exercising his god given right to free speech, even in a foreign land!

I mean, it's not like he said he something worse, like he was ashamed the president was from Texas!
Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:14pm
It says there's 4 responses to this thread but I only see one from Phyllis. I guess the other weren't Broadway Legends...
Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:19pm
JoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:19pm
He's apparently been bat-poop for a while now- birther, Michelle Obama was sending some sort of code in her inaugural dress, TSA officials are looking for an excuse to arrest him, blah blah blah. I thought maybe Goth could put it all in perspective for us.

And Phyllis, one of the "excuses" I heard for Dixie Chick rage was this unwritten law that you don't go to another country then talk bad about the President- but that must only apply to REPUBLICAN Presidents as nobody said boo about Mitt Romney doing it.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:23pm
*Side Note* If you haven't seen SHUT UP AND SING, I urge you to rent it.
Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:31pm
They're not ready to make nice!
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/17/12 at 01:44pm
For some reason I don't think they're ready to back down, either.
GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/18/12 at 08:38pm
*Side Note* If you haven't seen SHUT UP AND SING, I urge you to rent it.

Yes, yes, double-yes! Every American should see that film.
romantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/18/12 at 11:31pm
Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Rips Dave Mustaine Over Shooting Conspiracy Theory

Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx is just one of the rockers taking Mustaine to task over his comments, explaining in a new Facebook posting

"Dave Mustaine is f*ing a*hole. I can't even imagine how deep this cuts the victims families of these shootings. He owes every family an apology as well as our great country. Hey Dave if you think America is turning into 'Nazi America' as you are quoted saying..... Then move the f* out."

Well said Mr.Sixx!!!

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/motley-crue-nikki-sixx-rips-dave-mustaine-shooting-conspiracy-theory/

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
JohnPopa Profile Photo
JohnPopa
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/19/12 at 09:54am
It's a probably a bad sign in general if Nikki Sixx is the voice of reason against something you say.
henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/19/12 at 10:28am
It's another outright lie. Gun-ban from Obama? If only! Perhaps an assault weapon ban, but Obama is not anti-gun.

And, of course, that Obama would infiltrate mass gun violence in support of any gun restrictions is pure fiction, akin to the conspiracy theories that Bush was behind 9j/11.
romantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/19/12 at 10:29am
Yes it is, but he is the sane rational one in this debate. This just goes to show you how ignorant and stupid these Tea Baggers really are.I always have to ask, WTF was the Tea Party during George Bush's 8 years? Funny how the non racist Tea Party actually protested on Tax Day 2009, 3 months after Obama took office. Back then only 3 months on the job they were blaming him for 8 years of the mess the Republicans pout us into.Oh, but don't call them racist or unfair.Angry white people who didn't get their way,that's what they are. Cry Babies who protest ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Obama.

These people are NOT patriots and they are not very smart.

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Updated On: 8/19/12 at 10:29 AM
romantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/19/12 at 11:42pm
Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/20/12 at 06:08am
There are so many things wrong with that sign...

I don't even know where to begin. Let's just burn that and start over, shall we?
"Bill Clinton is the ultimate whore! He stole Madonna's crown." -Jim Colyer, on 10/29/2012
Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/20/12 at 05:26pm
Teabaggers don't explain. They parrot what they hear on Fox News and when challenged, yell the same crap louder and walk away.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Advertisement Advertisement