Comscore

SIDE SHOW QUESTION

jamiekennywicked Profile Photo
jamiekennywicked
Broadway Legend
SIDE SHOW QUESTION
Posted: 4/2/12 at 06:17am
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone could answer my question about Side Show? *possible spoiler* When the Boss fires Daisy, Violet and Jake, how is he reuinted with them for Violet's wedding as the master of ceremonies?

Also, on a different matter: does anyone know what changes were made for the reading directed by Bill Condon which went through signifigant changes?
''With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town'' - Helena Bonham Carter
LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
Broadway Legend
SIDE SHOW QUESTION
Posted: 4/2/12 at 08:26am
When I saw the West Coast premiere at TheaterWorks, it wasn't really explained -- he just showed up.
"Don't patronize me, alright?" - BroadwayStar4
AEA AGMA SM Profile Photo
AEA AGMA SM
Broadway Legend
SIDE SHOW QUESTION
Posted: 4/2/12 at 08:13pm
When I did the show it was not the Boss showing up to serve as the master of ceremonies for the wedding, just a case of actor doubling. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember if in the script he was actually meant to be the Boss or not.
Did you know that every day Mexican gays cross our borders and unplug our brain-dead ladies?
Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
SIDE SHOW QUESTION
Posted: 4/2/12 at 08:20pm
I always assumed it was doubling, because nothing is made of the actor's reappearance, and the Boss's reunion with the twins would be potent.
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Gary Shandling