SIDE SHOW QUESTION

jamiekennywicked Profile Photojamiekennywicked Profile Photo
jamiekennywicked
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SIDE SHOW QUESTION#1
Posted: 4/2/12 at 6:17am
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone could answer my question about Side Show? *possible spoiler* When the Boss fires Daisy, Violet and Jake, how is he reuinted with them for Violet's wedding as the master of ceremonies?

Also, on a different matter: does anyone know what changes were made for the reading directed by Bill Condon which went through signifigant changes?
''With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town'' - Helena Bonham Carter
LizzieCurry Profile PhotoLizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SIDE SHOW QUESTION #2
Posted: 4/2/12 at 8:26am
When I saw the West Coast premiere at TheaterWorks, it wasn't really explained -- he just showed up.
"I haven't even been following how Piangi, the least discussed character in the history of maybe anything, has come to dominate this thread." - Kad
AEA AGMA SM Profile PhotoAEA AGMA SM Profile Photo
AEA AGMA SM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SIDE SHOW QUESTION #2
Posted: 4/2/12 at 8:13pm
When I did the show it was not the Boss showing up to serve as the master of ceremonies for the wedding, just a case of actor doubling. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember if in the script he was actually meant to be the Boss or not.
Did you know that every day Mexican gays cross our borders and unplug our brain-dead ladies?
Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SIDE SHOW QUESTION #3
Posted: 4/2/12 at 8:20pm
I always assumed it was doubling, because nothing is made of the actor's reappearance, and the Boss's reunion with the twins would be potent.
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
Backstage with Richard Ridge
Cast of FUN HOME's Broadway Memories
Backstage Bite
SCHOOL OF ROCK's Will Blum!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS