Up on the Marquee: ALL THE WAY
All the Way will play The Neil Simon Theatre (250 West 52nd Street) for a strictly limited run and began rehearsals on yesterday, January 14, 2014, with previews beginning Monday, February 10, 2014 and an opening night set for Thursday, March 6, 2014. The play is directed by Bill Rauch, Artistic Director of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, where All the Way began its theatrical life. The marquee just went up at the Neil Simon and you can check out photos below!
All the Way, with its cast of twenty-two actors, takes audiences behind the doors of the Oval Office and inside the first year of Lyndon B. Johnson's presidency and his fight to pass a landmark civil rights bill.
All the Way was commissioned by the Oregon Shakespeare Festival's American Revolutions: the United States History Cycle and premiered at OSF in 2012. It then went on to play a sold-out and critically acclaimed run at the A.R.T. from September 13-October 12, 2013 starring Cranston. The play was awarded the 2013 inaugural Edward M. Kennedy Prize for Drama Inspired by American History, established through Columbia University in honor of the late Senator Kennedy, honoring new plays or musicals exploring US history and issues of the day.
Photo Credit: Walter McBride
- In the Spotlight Series: Cast of A RAISIN IN THE SUN
- Photo Coverage: Ciara Renee & Andrew Lippa Rehearse THE WILD PARTY SWINGS at 54 Below
- Photo Coverage: Tony Shalhoub, Santino Fontana & ACT ONE Cast Celebrate Opening Night!
- Photo Coverage: Inside OF MICE AND MEN's Opening Night Theatre Arrivals!
- Photo Coverage: OF MICE AND MEN Cast Arrives on Broadway- Inside the Opening Night After Party!
- Photo Coverage: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd & OF MICE AND MEN Company Take Opening Night Bows!
- Photo Coverage: Chloe Grace Moretz, Jennifer Westfeldt & THE LIBRARY Company Celebrate Opening Night!
- Photo Coverage: Inside Opening Night Arrivals of Steven Soderbergh's THE LIBRARY at the Public Theater
- Photo Coverage: Playwrights Horizons' FLY BY NIGHT Company Meets the Press!