Yea! Its Friday... Mine's A Vodka And......

MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Acaila
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Yay Friday!
I'm all up for some interesting cocktails!
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Yea! Its Friday... Mine's A Vodka And......

Take your pick dear........

MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm off to Birmingham today to see John Barrowman in tights.....
cant wait!
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If backstage at Beauty and the Beast is anything to go by he's all talk re: Yea! Its Friday... Mine's A Vodka And......
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh don't you worry, I know all about Mr Barrowman from his time in 'Sunset'.
Well, more like what he was up to before doing the show! Hush my mouth!
lovepigeon Profile Photolovepigeon Profile Photo
lovepigeon
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
This is going to be the best weekend ever! Just as I left for work this morning, my Spice Girls live at the O2 DVD arrived so that's tonight sorted. Then tomorrow, I receive my birthday present from my mother as it's finally arrived (if I don't like it, I will show her my disapproval with my fists), I am meeting a friend who I haven't seen for over a year and then we are going to some bizarre Korean music thing at Chichester Festival Theatre. Then on Sunday, my brothers and I are going to buy fish!! Hopefully, at some point this weekend, my Bay City Rollers lampshade should also arrive. Ooh, I could jizz!

Anybody else got superfun plans??
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
what am i doing tonight Hmmmmmm

Oh wait im totally playing to a packed theatre in a fab show what just got a 4 star review lolololol

Soooooooooooo showbiz
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG: It is Friday already, still waiting to go into work for my late shift, but when I get back make mine a scotch on the rocks please.
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's a long weekend here in Oz, and I'm at the Australian Open tomorrow. A vodka and cranberry juice with lots of ice (it's very hot here) for me thanks mama.
Updated On: 1/23/09 at 08:16 AM
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Have you any Tizer? Could do with the sugar rush...

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

lovepigeon Profile Photolovepigeon Profile Photo
lovepigeon
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Me too... I'd like a Nash's red lemonade. We used to drink it in Ireland when we were little and we'd go f*cking mental on it.
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
One of the funniest things I've ever seen was my bother hopped up on Spanish Fanta, aged 8. Like a hobbit on LSD, he was...

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've got rehearsals in a bit til 10.30..then its off to the pub for afew Cranberry and Vodka's :) you just can't drink it Vodka without cranberry juice!

I have dance exams tomorrow..then a party re: Yea! Its Friday... Mine's A Vodka And...... more drunkeness i feel.

LP...since when was Spice Girls live at The 02 available!!??
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
Boybooshka Profile PhotoBoybooshka Profile Photo
Boybooshka
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
A hint of Barrowman gossip there Mama, you gonna dish? lol. are you telling me its worth hanging around the dressing rooms when he's on again at our place in April? :)

Lime and lemonade with my vodka please - ideally pear absolut.

This is my first weekend off work since early December and we have to be dull and stay in re: Yea! Its Friday... Mine's A Vodka And....... Did get to see songanddanceman in all his glory in Dog sees God last night though, and down to the big smoke nest Wednesday for a couple of nights(and 4 shows), so i guess i can't moan! x
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cranberry Juice with Vodka
Lime and Lemonade with Archers
Lemonade with Southern Comfort
Coke with JD

there is no other way!!
Boybooshka Profile PhotoBoybooshka Profile Photo
Boybooshka
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
My, your very well drunk 'or is it drank?' for a gent of such tender years, lol. Though the Southern Comfort does give it away slightly, yucky stuff - tastes like some obscure panda pop flavour! lol.
toanythingtaboo 2 Profile Phototoanythingtaboo 2 Profile Photo
toanythingtaboo 2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
All this talk has got me thirsty.

I have Vodka, Malibu, Archers and Jack Daniels...

...alas, only Diet Pepsi to mix. Tesco's here I come :)

Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You know how you can be sitting there watching The Bill or Midsomer Murders or Poirot or Casualty, then all of a sudden one of the supporting players catches your eye, causing you to cry out "hey, I've seen him/her in a play!"?

I'm watching The Dark Knight - AND I'VE SEEN HIM IN A PLAY. David Ajala, currently providing eye-candy for the RSC's London season, has a bit part in The Dark Knight. My life is doomed to be a neverending stream of "hey, I've seen him/her in a play". XD
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dark Knight bored the hell out of me! I sat in the cinema just waiting for it to end! ugh horrible film.

Haha i had the what to mix/what not to mix knowledge by 16..17 is about putting this experimentation period into practise :)
Southern Comfort isn't yucky, it's quite a older persons drink i feel...i just discovered it one night when i was out, and realised it was cheaper than anything else alcohol wise to drink! and so the love affair began..!

We did a run through at Chorus Line rehearsals tonight, minus songs and dances, and realised the dialogue only takes up about 30/40minutes of the show...and we only get to leave the stage twice, once for Music and the Mirror for 6minutes, and then for a 30second costume change before One! And theres no interval...Sam's hitting the gym on Monday!
jaqs Profile Photojaqs Profile Photo
jaqs
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Sam, am glad I wasnt the only one wondering when dark knight would end.
It was just white wine for me tonight.
Thanks to those who recommended zorro before, enjoyed it very much earlier in the week and wish hadnt waited so long to see it.
exedore
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I liked Dark Knight quite a bit, but I felt it needed an interval at the 90 minute mark...

...what? It's a 2.5 hour film PLUS there's half an hour of crap beforehand. That's a long time to be sitting down.

And try mixing the Southern Comfort with Root Beer (the American soft drink, not ginger beer.)
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What is Root Beer? I always thought it was the American version of ginger beer...!
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I believe in Harvey Dent. This film always makes me sad. re: Yea! Its Friday... Mine's A Vodka And...... It also reminds me of Shakespeare's first Histories tetralogy, where Harvey is a wonderful but sadly ultimately ineffectual Henry VI and the Joker is a flashy, malformed Richard III. Which makes Batman Richmond, which WORKS TOO WELL.

Perhaps if I got out of the house on a Friday night, I wouldn't have these thoughts. XD

Is anyone else a non-drinker? I can't help but feel slightly alienated by the amount of threats that have gone alcohol-wards lately. XD I mean, this one, sure, I was forewarned by the subject, but the others... they were such entertaining discussions before heading off down a path I don't tread. XD
Updated On: 1/23/09 at 07:09 PM